Bush didn't just lie........

Saddam was a tyrant, but he was not my problem

Are you sure? I thought you said...

Fear mongering was much more effective

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

Typical Liberal, their heads spin on most subjects so fast you can't keep up with the LIES....

Quit deflecting, moron. Bush lied, and you can keep defending him till the cows come home....isn't going to change facts. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, it seems to give you some comfort.

You know the world you live in is perfect, you make no mistakes, are never at fault and blame everyone else when something goes wrong...

The real world requires accepting fault, I have never defended Bush about this in this debate. What you fail miserably at is accepting multiply Democrats agreed, to this day you can't make that distinction without calling him a liar, I know I know I know, those high integrity Democrats never ever lied about anything...

You're as dumb as a stump Myrtle...
Speaking of accepting fault.....

When are you going to prove that factcheck.org stated that Bob Graham signed that letter? Or should I take your refusal to prove it as an admission that you lied to cover up prior bullshit?

Are you sure? I thought you said...

Fear mongering was much more effective

What the Bush administration launched in 2002 and 2003 may have been the most comprehensive, sophisticated, and misleading campaign of government propaganda in American history. Spend too much time in the weeds, and you risk missing the hysterical tenor of the whole campaign.

Typical Liberal, their heads spin on most subjects so fast you can't keep up with the LIES....

It's just RW he is paid to stir the pot.

Forum List

Back