Bush did not protect us from 9-11.

BUSH DID NOT PROTECT US FROM 9-11.

Where was Gingrich calling for Bush’s resignation after 9-11 for not protecting us when he had ample warning and chose to ignore? Obama has protected us from another 9-11. Border more secure them ever. He got Osama and two of his heads. Gingrich, Santorum, Romney and FOXNEWS are fear mongering because they are running scare like a bunch of rats. Bush got us into the mess by alienating our enemies with nothing to back it up. We don’t declare war on every country that hate us. We cannot afford to stand with terrorist Israel. We invaded and occupied and destroyed Iran and Afghanistan that had nothing to do with 9-11 and killing millions of innocent people. Calling Obama weak on security and terrorists sympathizer is p
pander to fools by fools.
We can deal with a nuclear Iran but not a war mongering terrorist Israel. We are not “standing with Israel no matter what” as radical evangelicals think we should. Israel better think again about a pre-emptive attack on Iran.
There are those who hate Obama so much that they would say anything to discredit him.

Ps
More money in our pocket do not mean we will spend more.
Who do you thing Obama is that he can change the price of gasoline.
Fox News is a terrorist organization and should be on our watch list.
Fox News Lies

We are not supposed to say that

Bush was just unlucky

that might be true if he didn't ignore the pdb of august, 2001 and then told people warning him not to worry b/c they "covered [their] ass".

I'm not asking you to battle my straw man, dumbass.

I'm asking you to compare HOW many plans Bush had dealing with Osama compared to how many Clinton had. That's an EMPIRICAL MEASUREMENT, isn't it? It's not a straw man unless you consider measuring things a straw man argument.

Afraid of a little REAL DATA? Of course you are.
I know why you don't want to argue real data. Because it doesn't skew toward your opinion and bullshit world view does it? In fact, this data shows your opinion to be full of shit, doesn't it?

Don't bother responding.
I'm done with the likes of people like you.
Either willfully ignorant to the point of drooling or just another CON liar in an OCEAN of CON liars.

I've given you the opportunity to make me look a fool and you couldn't do it.
Instead, what I've done is prove that conservatives aided and abetted Osama Bin Laden attacking this country by questioning the patriotism of a democratic President over someone who already murdered Americans.

What exactly is wrong with you friend? You absolutely put up a strawman argument, and your accusing every conservative of being a liar is ridiculous.

PS I've NEVER seen ANYONE question Clinton's patriotism, or his intellect. That would be stupid. His morals? Yes. His tenure as POTUS? Possibly, but his patriotism? No.

I'd like to see a link on that one.

It would have taken longer if they'd stayed for the module on landing.

They did. Hanjour & al-Shehhi actually held commercial pilot licenses. If Hanjour had managed to get a job with an airline when he went back to Jeddah in 1999, the whole thing might have been cancelled, or severely delayed.

Heck next you'll be saying that Bin Laden's brother invested in Arbusto and Bush's father supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Sheesh..

You are sure fast and loose with the platitudes.

I can play too.

"FIRE FROM THE SKY

by "One Who Knows"

PART 30:

THE KENNEDY-NAZI CONNECTION

"JFK's father, Joseph Kennedy, had a reputation of being pro-Nazi or at
least pro-Hitler. Joe was a bootlegger and a member of the Mafia, although
he hated the Jewish Mafia (Mishpucka) boss Meyer Lansky (real name Maier
Suchowljansky). He was U.S. Ambassador to Britain but was recalled because
of his pro-Hitler viewpoint. His code clerk was Tyler Kent, which is a
story in itself."

that might be true if he didn't ignore the pdb of august, 2001 and then told people warning him not to worry b/c they "covered [their] ass".

Exact text:

{Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate Bin Ladin
since 1997' has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Ladin
implied in US television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would
follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Youse! and "bring
the fighting to America."}

What action would you have recommended?

You're a mindless fucking hack, Jillian. A partisan pile of shit.

"Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network."

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize

"By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't take the word of conservatives without verifiable, independent proof.
Last time the nation did, 4000+ poor American schmucks got kilt in Iraq for WMD's that didn't exist.

Your right ,Bush was a dumb ass for using the previous administrations intel.

"Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network."

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize

"By MANSOOR IJAZ
President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

Apparently he had a whole library of DVDs to metastasise to in his house in Pakistan.

9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us? ...
9/11 was planned years before Bush took office...
It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.

no shit, because we all know he stopped the FIRST world trade bombing.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us? ...
9/11 was planned years before Bush took office...
It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.

I'm sure you really do believe your drivel. :cuckoo:

I'm no fan of W. Bush but honestly-what could he have done to prevent 9/11 from happening? Imagine how many terrorist threats he (and other presidents) received before then. Terrorism didn't just spring out of nowhere. It's impossible to prevent against every terrorist attack-it may not be what we want to hear-but it's the truth.

If one person could tell me how the president can prevent crazy assholes from high-jacking four airplanes, and then flying them into buildings-let's hear it!

I'm no fan of W. Bush but honestly-what could he have done to prevent 9/11 from happening? Imagine how many terrorist threats he (and other presidents) received before then. Terrorism didn't just spring out of nowhere. It's impossible to prevent against every terrorist attack-it may not be what we want to hear-but it's the truth.

If one person could tell me how the president can prevent crazy assholes from high-jacking four airplanes, and then flying them into buildings-let's hear it!

Oh come on!

Jillian (and the other mindless fucks known as Obamabots) demand that Bush had details and advanced warning!

Exact text:

{Clandestine, foreign government, and media reports indicate Bin Ladin
since 1997' has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US. Bin Ladin
implied in US television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would
follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Youse! and "bring
the fighting to America."}

What more could he need to know that on September 11. jet liners would be high jacked and used to ram targets like the WTC and Pentagon?

Forum List

Back