Bush did not protect us from 9-11.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BUSH DID NOT PROTECT US FROM 9-11.

Where was Gingrich calling for Bush’s resignation after 9-11 for not protecting us when he had ample warning and chose to ignore? Obama has protected us from another 9-11. Border more secure them ever. He got Osama and two of his heads. Gingrich, Santorum, Romney and FOXNEWS are fear mongering because they are running scare like a bunch of rats. Bush got us into the mess by alienating our enemies with nothing to back it up. We don’t declare war on every country that hate us. We cannot afford to stand with terrorist Israel. We invaded and occupied and destroyed Iran and Afghanistan that had nothing to do with 9-11 and killing millions of innocent people. Calling Obama weak on security and terrorists sympathizer is p
pander to fools by fools.
We can deal with a nuclear Iran but not a war mongering terrorist Israel. We are not “standing with Israel no matter what” as radical evangelicals think we should. Israel better think again about a pre-emptive attack on Iran.
There are those who hate Obama so much that they would say anything to discredit him.

Ps
More money in our pocket do not mean we will spend more.
Who do you thing Obama is that he can change the price of gasoline.
Fox News is a terrorist organization and should be on our watch list.
Fox News Lies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY&feature=related]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us?

The OP is an idiot.

Wait, what? Are you saying it took Hani Hanjour, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah longer than 9 months to learn how to fly Boeing jets?

Color me shocked!! :eek:

The OP is an idiot.

Wait, what? Are you saying it took Hani Hanjour, Mohamed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah longer than 9 months to learn how to fly Boeing jets?

It would have taken longer if they'd stayed for the module on landing.

They did. Hanjour & al-Shehhi actually held commercial pilot licenses. If Hanjour had managed to get a job with an airline when he went back to Jeddah in 1999, the whole thing might have been cancelled, or severely delayed.

9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us? ...
9/11 was planned years before Bush took office...
It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.

It would have taken longer if they'd stayed for the module on landing.

They did. Hanjour & al-Shehhi actually held commercial pilot licenses. If Hanjour had managed to get a job with an airline when he went back to Jeddah in 1999, the whole thing might have been cancelled, or severely delayed.

Heck next you'll be saying that Bin Laden's brother invested in Arbusto and Bush's father supported Bin Laden in Afghanistan.

Sheesh..

It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.

They shot down Al Gore's commission's report on hardening airports.

Said it was to expensive.

Hmm..

BUSH DID NOT PROTECT US FROM 9-11.

Where was Gingrich calling for Bush’s resignation after 9-11 for not protecting us when he had ample warning and chose to ignore? Obama has protected us from another 9-11. Border more secure them ever. He got Osama and two of his heads. Gingrich, Santorum, Romney and FOXNEWS are fear mongering because they are running scare like a bunch of rats. Bush got us into the mess by alienating our enemies with nothing to back it up. We don’t declare war on every country that hate us. We cannot afford to stand with terrorist Israel. We invaded and occupied and destroyed Iran and Afghanistan that had nothing to do with 9-11 and killing millions of innocent people. Calling Obama weak on security and terrorists sympathizer is p
pander to fools by fools.
We can deal with a nuclear Iran but not a war mongering terrorist Israel. We are not “standing with Israel no matter what” as radical evangelicals think we should. Israel better think again about a pre-emptive attack on Iran.
There are those who hate Obama so much that they would say anything to discredit him.

Ps
More money in our pocket do not mean we will spend more.
Who do you thing Obama is that he can change the price of gasoline.
Fox News is a terrorist organization and should be on our watch list.
Fox News Lies

You should be on some kind of watch list..... and an army of shrinks should be involved.

The OP is an idiot.

What was the REPUBLICANS response when Clinton went after Bin Laden ?

Sen. Arlen Specter (R-PA) — who said "There’s an obvious issue that will be raised internationally as to whether there is any diversionary motivation" — Sen. John D. Ashcroft (R-MO) — who said "there is a cloud over this presidency" — and Sen. Dan Coats (R-IN) — who said: "The president has been consumed with matters regarding his personal life. It raises questions about whether or not he had the time to devote to this issue, or give the kind of judgment that needed to be given to this issue to call for military action."
The conservative Media Research Council NOTED that "every network did raise the "Wag the Dog" scenario." And indeed, according to the MRC story linked above, CBS ABC and NBC all raised the notion — with Senator Coats as a leading voice.

DATELINE NBC devoted a December 1999 piece directly using clips from the film to question the basis for the bombing.

And Frank Bruni of the New York Times devoted A WHOLE STORY TO THE NOTION.

The truth about Clinton and “Wag the Dog” - ABC News

Oh, WAG THE DOG! WAG THE DOG! WAG THE DOG!

Here's RUSH on the subject....
As to the Wag the Dog business, you know, there's a very simple response to that. Mr. President, if you had not engaged in relations with a subordinate intern, Monica Lewinsky, while on the job in the Oval Office, would you not have been completely free to pursue bin Laden without claims of Wag the Dog? I mean, the reason the Wag the Dog question comes up, Mr. President, is because of your behavior.
Rush Still Getting Under Clinton's Skin - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Conservatives were more obsessed with what Clinton was doing with his unit than WHO he was trying to kill. And what message did you republicans SEND Bin Laden? That you were MORE OBSESSED with CLINTON'S DICK than you were about finding and killing a man who had already murdered Americans.

Perhaps you could point to all the ACTIONS taken by Bush against Bin Laden? It's not like Clinton didn't say he would be the NUMBER ONE NATIONAL SECURITY PROBLEM, is it?
OOOPS! HE SURE DID!

The panel quizzed Clinton in detail about a meeting he had with President- elect Bush during the truncated transition period after the 2000 election. Clinton said he told Bush in that meeting that bin Laden would be his No. 1 national-security problem. Clarke, who recounts this episode in his book Against All Enemies, writes that the incoming Administration found this assessment "rather odd."'
Did Clinton Do Enough? - TIME

I find your willful ignorance to be utterly hilarious. I often point out your threads to many people as proof of the intellectual vapidity of the right.

I have just THROWN 9-11 SQUARELY back on Bush's weak shoulders where history will rightfully place it.
AND I have proven what traitorous dicks conservatives are, accusing our President of military involvement to take pressure off the Lewinsky matter. GIVING AID AND COMFORT TO BIN LADEN rather than side with a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!

Perhaps you could point to all the work Bush did on Bin Laden? I mean Clinton warned him, right? What did Bush DO with that information? I mean he was in office for nine months and Bush didn't have any HUGE problems like he left the next guy, huh? What were Bush's plans for Bin Laden?
OH...NOTHING! BUSH DID NOTHING about Bin Laden. Issued no orders. NOTHING!
How Bush Ignored Bin Laden Before 9/11 : freshrant : Exquisitely Baked Satire

If you're gonna come reply to this post, you better come back with something WAY better than your usual standard SUBSTANDARD unsubstantiated opinion on the matter.

OMG.....

:booze:

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. If Clinton had taken Osama out on any one of the several occasions when he had the opportunity, 9-11 might not have happened.

The OP is patently representative of the liberal mindset...totally fucked up!

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. If Clinton had taken Osama out on any one of the several occasions when he had the opportunity, 9-11 might not have happened.

9/11 happened under Bush..when an ex-CIA operative planned and executed the most harebrained scheme ever to be launched. That operative was funded by his father.

I know I cast my vote for Obama in 2008 and will again in 2012 because of his vast military experience. :eusa_liar:

4dc2dd3447a21-220x165.jpg

Oh, but Bush didn't DO ANYTHING against Bin Laden in the nine months he was in office.

So Bush gets a pass on nine months of inaction and Clinton gets blamed because he didn't CLOSE THE DEAL in the last months of his presidency?
Gee, lets apply YOUR standard again, shall we?
BUSH didn't get BIN LADEN EITHER, did he?
WHO DID? OBAMA!
Ergo: Bush was ineffectual tosser for 7 years, while Obama GOT THE JOB DONE in 2 1/2!

Enjoy your burn.

Oh and all you CONZ have to do to PROVE the OP is wrong, is post all the actions Bush took in the nine months he was in office prior to 9-11.

Go ahead. Show us all what a GREAT JOB he did on Bin Laden. Show us all the military orders. All the planning. Go ahead. We'll wait.

Forum List

Back