Bush did not break it over night

BUSH DID NOT BREAK IT OVER NIGHT

So why should we expect Obama to fix over night what Bush took 8 years to break?
The problem is, he is fixing it and the RRWE don’t want to give him credit for fixing it and use it as an excuse to get him out of office. But the American are not stupid as they think and they know that facts show Obama has not failed.
My son in law just go laid off his job at a printing office and it is not Obama's fault. More people have home printers. He lost is job but makers of home printer hired a few more. Obama don't get credit for that either. Obama don’t get credit for every jobs lost or every job created

I love it when a guy lost a job it was Bush's fault.
Now when a guy loses a job it's NOT Obama's fault.....
Well these days it's never his fault...

And if we don't give Obama credit and praise him every 15 minutes we are a bunch of racists.

Obama wanted to be President...He ran for the office and he was elected....
Do your job Mr. President...If you don't like the hand you were dealt step aside please.
I'm sure Hilary would like a shot. :mad:

Obama has failed big time....
Bush didn't break it....the dem congress did. Our country crashed after they took over congress...
If you think Bush broke it...then Obama has obliterated it! He's the biggest FAILURE ever, and i think worse than Carter. But you go ahead and believe what you want....

Unbelievable...almost 4 yrs later and it's STILL BUSH'S FAULT! When is your president going to admit he's failed at ANYTHING? Moron....................

Someone get's it. The democratic congress.:clap2:

When Bush took office we had the wind down of the Y2K scare which resulted in a lot of layoffs. When Bush took office we had the dot com crash. Shortly after Bush took office our financial insitutions took a big hit on 9/11. Did the world come crashing to a halt? No, did the economy stumble a bit, yes. But we recovered and the unemployment rate remained low, UNTIL something very bad happened in 2006 which no president could recover, the democrats took control. Two years later the economy is in the dumpster and we are now in the longest and weakest recovery in the history of the nation, all under democrat control. Yet you still want to blame Bush, quite remarkable. Oh and don't forget the 4 trillion dollars in debt your grandchildren had added to them all to maintain an 8 percent unemployment rate, and of course bail out the big boys.

Someone else get's it the democrats controlled congress.:clap2:

Obama has failed big time....
Bush didn't break it....the dem congress did. Our country crashed after they took over congress...
If you think Bush broke it...then Obama has obliterated it! He's the biggest FAILURE ever, and i think worse than Carter. But you go ahead and believe what you want....

Unbelievable...almost 4 yrs later and it's STILL BUSH'S FAULT! When is your president going to admit he's failed at ANYTHING? Moron....................

Tell me, what legislation was passed over the Bush veto? Please tell me what legislation survived a Republican filibuster in the senate in Obama's first two years? In the second two years what legislation got past the Republican house?

Just askin.
Democrats do not get a fucking pass on this

Let’s assume Bush didn’t ‘break it’ either, that the December 2007 recession was decades in the making, the consequence of many policy decisions.

In this context the premise is still valid: that it’s inane to expect Obama to ‘fix’ a problem years, perhaps decades, in the making.

But he is the one who said he could do it or he would be a one term president.

Sure, he fell back on the old "I didnt know it was this bad" excuse....but if a company is in trouble and a man promised to fix it in 4 years...and after 4 years things were just as bad and the company was 50% MORE in debt than it was when he started, and he gave the excuse "things were worse than I expected...he would be fired.

Besides.....you need to wonder.....he claimed to have 100 of the top economists evaluating the situation before he passed the stimulus...and their advice was the stimulus...and when it didnt work as expected, he said things were worse than they thought.....and I say...

'really? 100 top economists and not one of them realized how bad things were? Isnt that what economists do? Determine how bad things were?

My guess? Most of Those economists told him things were worse and a stimulus will do nothing more than kick the can down the road......and he decided to spend the money anyway to save face.

Unbelievable...almost 4 yrs later and it's STILL BUSH'S FAULT!

Well, its not like the GOP will shut up about Obama care for the next decade.

Fact is Bush policy effects all of us Yesterday, TODAY and Tomorrow. this is just a fact of life. Not deny this fact is a lie.

Bush really screwed the Pooch. The fact is even if Bush was not in office, we would still have a huge problem. This my friends is a fundamental instability issue with supply side economics. Change that mind set and things will even out over time, a long time. No matter who is in charge and the ideas they claim.

Unbelievable...almost 4 yrs later and it's STILL BUSH'S FAULT!

Well, its not like the GOP will shut up about Obama care for the next decade.

Fact is Bush policy effects all of us Yesterday, TODAY and Tomorrow. this is just a fact of life. Not deny this fact is a lie.

Bush really screwed the Pooch. The fact is even if Bush was not in office, we would still have a huge problem. This my friends is a fundamental instability issue with supply side economics. Change that mind set and things will even out over time, a long time. No matter who is in charge and the ideas they claim.
To bad for you, your facts don't match reality

Bush didn't break it. It took DECADES of economic mismanagement and some truly stupid policy decisions to get the economy so fouled up.

And Obama won't fix it, either.

Fixing this economy takes a combined effort by the POTUS, Congress, the well heeled corporations and the banking community (at least!)

But as the some of these players are actually benefitting from those nation crushing policies, don't expect ANYBODY to fix what ails this economy.

'Tis TRUE!!!!

He'd been developing his economic-debacle, clear-back in the mid-to-late '90s!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqX3DRtZtU]60 Minutes: George W. Bush Sought to -Find A Way- to Invade Iraq - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back