Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

I just don't understand how Republicans can watch this and then say Bush deserves the credit. What kind of people make up that political party. No class, no shame, no ethics.

Bush supporters are simply desperate to find a way to somehow hitch his wagon to Obama's success. It isn't working now, and it won't work when the history books are written.

I strongly doubt any rational person will or does want to "Hitch their Wagon" to Obama

I just don't understand how Republicans can watch this and then say Bush deserves the credit. What kind of people make up that political party. No class, no shame, no ethics.

Bush supporters are simply desperate to find a way to somehow hitch his wagon to Obama's success. It isn't working now, and it won't work when the history books are written.

I strongly doubt any rational person will or does want to "Hitch their Wagon" to Obama

Then you haven't been paying attention for the last nine days as conservatives have been trying to heep praise on Bush for anything and everything that happened leading up to the successful operation that killed OBL, even though Bush's own words over years made it plain that he had little interest in OBL.

It's really kind of pathetic.

LMAO!

That's why your beloved liberal Nancy Pelosi called Bush personally to thank him for all he did to help find Bin Laden. After all, it was Bush's policies that helped find bin Laden.

You lib's are so desperate to try and deny the truth it's fucking laughable.:lol:

Once again, MiniaturePony, you have abjectly failed.

Christ, you and Rdean are really one in the same. A couple o' partisan dumbasses.

The history books will no doubt show that Bush helped get bin Laden through HIS policies. It will show that his policies helped CAPTURE the most important Al qaeda figure head, KSM, and then his predecessor. It will also show that his policies helped capture what is arguably the most dangerous Al quaeda figure, Musawi. Hiustory will show that Bush was just as instrumental in killing Bin laden as Obama. And that Clinton miserably failed this great country by pussing out.

Deal with it, those are the facts!

Tell ya what you cock gobbling goo gulping sperm drunk colon jouster........

Like I said, the sig line was COMEDY ya dumb sonofabitch. But, then again, your brains are about the consistency of cottage cheese, so you obviously believe everything on the internet.

Even after you knew it was photoshopped.

You're one stupid fucker.
He says he used it himself - that makes him dishonest . . . in his own eyes.

I used it until it was revealed a photoshop, I see you're still using it even though you know that it's a photoshop. Representing Obamush doing something he's not doing is dishonest.

Obviously, you didn't join the Navy, we only take smart people. And, if you were dumb enough to think that was photoshopped, you'd know several things........in the WH briefing room, the door is on the LEFT side of the tv screen when Obama walks in. And, if you're bitching about someone using it as a funny when you actually thought it was real, well..................says a lot about your intelligence.:eusa_whistle:

Shit............I didn't think anyone could be that dumb, thanks for disproving that theory for me.

LMAO!

That's why your beloved liberal Nancy Pelosi called Bush personally to thank him for all he did to help find Bin Laden. After all, it was Bush's policies that helped find bin Laden.

You lib's are so desperate to try and deny the truth it's fucking laughable.:lol:

Once again, MiniaturePony, you have abjectly failed.

Christ, you and Rdean are really one in the same. A couple o' partisan dumbasses.

The history books will no doubt show that Bush helped get bin Laden through HIS policies. It will show that his policies helped CAPTURE the most important Al qaeda figure head, KSM, and then his predecessor. It will also show that his policies helped capture what is arguably the most dangerous Al quaeda figure, Musawi. Hiustory will show that Bush was just as instrumental in killing Bin laden as Obama. And that Clinton miserably failed this great country by pussing out.

Deal with it, those are the facts!

Since you are pointing to a story that began on Huffington Post (Nancy calling George), check out this one. It's "hilarious":

Defenders of the Bush administration’s interrogation policies have claimed vindication from reports that bin Laden was tracked down in small part due to information received from brutalized detainees some six to eight years ago.

But that sequence of events -- even if true -- doesn’t demonstrate the effectiveness of torture, these experts say. Rather, it indicates bin Laden could have been caught much earlier had those detainees been interrogated properly.

"I think that without a doubt, torture and enhanced interrogation techniques slowed down the hunt for bin Laden," said an Air Force interrogator who goes by the pseudonym Matthew Alexander and located Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of al Qaeda in Iraq, in 2006.

Torture May Have Slowed Hunt For Bin Laden, Not Hastened It

----------------------------------------

See what I mean? Hilarious. Republicans know so much more than professional military interrogators.

You know.............they didn't get intel on Bin Laden until around a year ago. Then, the CIA set up a watch post to see if he really was there. When they noticed the same courier (who was identified a while ago) going in and out, they sat for 6 more months until the operation was a go, probably around 3 months ago (gotta take time to train).

No. Jr. had NOTHING to do with getting Bin Laden. Shit, didn't he say in 2004/2005 that he was "no longer concerned with him"?

It's just driving these Obamabot loons friggin' bonkers that Bush's policies helped lead to bin Laden's capture, and that Panetta admitted that waterboarding worked, and that it is where the first tid bits of info started coming in.

LMAO!

You know.............they didn't get intel on Bin Laden until around a year ago. Then, the CIA set up a watch post to see if he really was there. When they noticed the same courier (who was identified a while ago) going in and out, they sat for 6 more months until the operation was a go, probably around 3 months ago (gotta take time to train).

No. Jr. had NOTHING to do with getting Bin Laden. Shit, didn't he say in 2004/2005 that he was "no longer concerned with him"?

2002!!!

The dust had barely settled in New York!

I'd decline too...

I get pissed being within the same zip code of that fool.....

As a libertarian I find Obama to be one of the more offensive and manipulative government officials in recent memory... Not to mention an enemy of liberty, individualism, capitalism and freedom.

I'm from Chicago and I've known "of him" for the last 10 years or so. I was well aware of what he would bring us, even when he was playing Jr. Senate, even before that when he was writing.

2002!!!

The dust had barely settled in New York!

Little cyndi embellishment much? but let's not also forget Obamush said something simular in 2009

Forum List

Back