Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

Can you give me a list of differences between Bush and Obama, Police only... Thanks.

I would like to see how far up or below Obama ranks compared to the "worst president we've had" in your lifetime.

Stem cell research
Health care bill
actually sticking with the plan to get bin laden
not going to war and killing 4k service member based on a lie.

Need more?

you haven't even scratched the surface....

Scratched the surface of something meaningful...

Maybe you can try Jill, go ahead, give it a shot! You might wana try hitting the big issues, not things like "Obama supports fuzzy socks!" You know, meaningless bullshit VS something that matters.

the president did the right thing inviting bush. bush did the right thing saying no. it isn't his victory. bush standing next to the president would just emphasize how bush blew it at tora bora.

Give it a frilken rest will you? Bush declined because Obama is the President now ok? Say what you want about Bush, but he does have enough class to let Obama be the president you can't see beyond your hatred for Bush and yes it was good of Obama to invite him. I thought you could let this go without the stupid hate Bush crap. :eusa_eh:

i'm sorry. are you my post police?

there is nothing in my post that indicates hatred. i don't hate bush. i DO think he was the worst president we've had in my lifetime and i've just spent the last two days watching the intellectually impaired rightwingnuts talk about how HE was responsible for getting bin laden.

now THAT'S nuts.

and near as i can tell, you've done a bang up job injecting partisan hatred into this thread. :thup:

You have conveniently ignored those on the right who have been quite reasonable about their political differences with the President while also giving him kudos for a big win.

POLITICO Forums:Whiteboard: 05/03/2011 @ 08:17 PM - POLITICO.com

BUSH DECLINES NYC INVITE: President Obama invited former President George W. Bush on a visit to Ground Zero on Thursday but Bush has declined, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Obama will travel to the site of the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11 in the days following the killing of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. special forces operation in Pakistan. He will meet with families of Sept. 11 victims, according to the Associated Press.

Yeah.....I'd imagine he's tryin' to keep a pretty-low profile....for the next-few-years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]

I'd suggest.....

supermax.jpg

Last edited:
the president did the right thing inviting bush. bush did the right thing saying no. it isn't his victory. bush standing next to the president would just emphasize how bush blew it at tora bora.

Give it a frilken rest will you? Bush declined because Obama is the President now ok? Say what you want about Bush, but he does have enough class to let Obama be the president you can't see beyond your hatred for Bush and yes it was good of Obama to invite him. I thought you could let this go without the stupid hate Bush crap. :eusa_eh:

there is nothing in my post that indicates hatred. i don't hate bush. i DO think he was the worst president we've had in my lifetime and i've just spent the last two days watching the intellectually impaired rightwingnuts talk about how HE was responsible for getting bin laden.

now THAT'S nuts.

and near as i can tell, you've done a bang up job injecting partisan hatred into this thread. :thup:

That was my only post in the thread what are you talking about? Get a hold of yourself your losing it.

Can you give me a list of differences between Bush and Obama, Police only... Thanks.

I would like to see how far up or below Obama ranks compared to the "worst president we've had" in your lifetime.

Stem cell research
Health care bill

Need more?

Wow, that's a weak list...

Ok so you do realize that Bush did Medicare part D right, kinda in the same boat there meaning their policy of "government in HC" is not so different.

Obama kept 2 wars going, expanded the Afghan war and started 2 other wars...

You have no idea what Bush was doing about OBL, maybe he felt announcing on television "We're coming after you boy!" would make OBL plan better?

Sooooo, being your list sucks do you wana see my list on Obama/Bush’s policies being almost identical? You know, torture, homeland security, Iraq. Afghanistan, Bush tax cuts, stimulus, bail-outs, illegal immigration just to name a few…

Medicare part D ...are you fucking serious?

You really dont know he disbanded the group he had to get bin laden in 2005. You do know this dont you? HOw is it any of you can say he had anything to do with getting him now. Seriously

Torture? He said we will not waterboard and we dont. Bush tax cuts...you fuckers had us hostage. It came down to give to the rich or like bohner said, no one will get them..Fuck you with that.
Stimulas...damn dude..really? I am gettting a little tired here, but this is what you got?

Obama is no Bush and he did NOT FUCKING KILL 4 THOUSAND SERVICE MEMBERS IN A WAR BASED ON A FUCKING LIE. He did not attack the wrong country after they attacked us like bush did.

What the hell did Iraq have to do with 9/11? That is where we went to war...Iraq after 9/11. Fuck you.

God bless.
Weak indeed.

BUSH DECLINES NYC INVITE: President Obama invited former President George W. Bush on a visit to Ground Zero on Thursday but Bush has declined, according to two people familiar with the situation.

Obama will travel to the site of the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11 in the days following the killing of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. special forces operation in Pakistan. He will meet with families of Sept. 11 victims, according to the Associated Press.

Yeah.....I'd imagine he's tryin' to keep a pretty-low profile....for the next-few-years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]​

Keep throwing this in their faces.

I am going back and forth with an idiot who says bush and obama have/had the same policies.

Damn.

Why the hell is there a celebration in the first place?

And who put all this together in such short notice?

I find it a little twisted for the Obama to do this, but it will make a great CAMPAGIN ad I guess.

now THAT'S nuts.

You have conveniently ignored those on the right who have been quite reasonable about their political differences with the President while also giving him kudos for a big win.

She can't help it. She's in a zone.:eusa_eh:

Can't blame Bush at all. I'm pretty picky about who I hang around with too.
That's understandable.

Gettin' your nose rubbed-into your biggest fuck-up could be somewhat embarrassing.

:eusa_whistle:

Ya' gotta start considering such things a learning-experience!

LOL!!!!!!

:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtPBTybQ9k]YouTube - The Hunt For Bin Laden[/ame]​

You keep posting that old CBS (fake memos) clip as if it is some sort of proof. Do you believe all anonymous nameless testimony or just the ones that substantiate your view? This guy is hiding his identity using makeup? Anyone who has served with him would know who he is through gestures and speech patterns, not to mention his eye movements. This report says he was a Major. It's really easy to use a process of elimination to figure this out. So if this is a story that nobody wanted to get out, how did it?

It's well known that CBS News was a full participant in the politics of the 2004 election and that's all this is, IMO.

Obama got Bin Laden. Bush not only let Bin Laden go, he said Bin Laden didn't even concern him. Not sure I would want to stand up in front of thousands of people I let down either.
Bingo!!!

cryingbush.jpg

"I TOLD you!!! We should have dropped-him-off at a farmhouse, somewhere!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Last edited:
That's understandable.

Gettin' your nose rubbed-into your biggest fuck-up could be somewhat embarrassing.

LOL!!!!!!

My gawd, are you out of high school yet? Not only are your cartoonish postings childish, but you are too. getten your nose rubbed-into your biggest fuck up? what the hell is up with that?

Stem cell research
Health care bill

Need more?

Ok so you do realize that Bush did Medicare part D right, kinda in the same boat there meaning their policy of "government in HC" is not so different.

You have no idea what Bush was doing about OBL, maybe he felt announcing on television "We're coming after you boy!" would make OBL plan better?

Sooooo, being your list sucks do you wana see my list on Obama/Bush’s policies being almost identical? You know, torture, homeland security, Iraq. Afghanistan, Bush tax cuts, stimulus, bail-outs, illegal immigration just to name a few…

You really dont know he disbanded the group he had to get bin laden in 2005. You do know this dont you? HOw is it any of you can say he had anything to do with getting him now. Seriously

Torture? He said we will not waterboard and we dont. Bush tax cuts...you fuckers had us hostage. It came down to give to the rich or like bohner said, no one will get them..Fuck you with that.
Stimulas...damn dude..really? I am gettting a little tired here, but this is what you got?

Obama is no Bush and he did NOT FUCKING KILL 4 THOUSAND SERVICE MEMBERS IN A WAR BASED ON A FUCKING LIE. He did not attack the wrong country after they attacked us like bush did.

What the hell did Iraq have to do with 9/11? That is where we went to war...Iraq after 9/11. Fuck you.

God bless.
Weak indeed.

Wow I ownd you lol...

That's understandable.

LOL!!!!!!

My gawd, are you out of high school yet? Not only are your cartoonish postings childish, but you are too. getten your nose rubbed-into your biggest fuck up? what the hell is up with that?

He's got an IQ just above 50 I would guess, All his posts are this kind of stupidity, most just ignore him he a loon:cuckoo:

Stem cell research
Health care bill

Need more?

God bless.
Weak indeed.

wow, there's some real stupid in this post.:eusa_whistle:
so tell us, HOW MANY SERVICE MEMBERS HAVE been killed since the Obama became President? don't you find it a little funny how WE DON'T hear this news everyday like we did when Bush was President?
And after lasts week Birth Certificate and this weeks Bin Laden, I'm afraid some of you Obamabots are going to burst a major blood vessel, with all the YELLING AND SCREAMING and cursing..:lol:

Last edited:
He should go...Obama should share the spotlight with him.

SEAL team of course can't go....but I'm sure they're getting free beer from their shipmates for a LOOOONG time.

well, if obama invited him I give him props. That was the classy thing to do.

as to why he won't go again, if true, who knows, maybe he feels its obamas moment *shrugs*...
I'm guessin' Karl Rove has (already) used that excuse.

th_handjob.gif

He should go...Obama should share the spotlight with him.

SEAL team of course can't go....but I'm sure they're getting free beer from their shipmates for a LOOOONG time.

Why would Bush even want to be in the same state as the lying weasel?
I don't think The DICK; Cheney was even invited.

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP[/ame]​

well, if obama invited him I give him props. That was the classy thing to do.

as to why he won't go again, if true, who knows, maybe he feels its obamas moment *shrugs*...

The only reason Obama invited him is to insure he doesn't get booed by New Yorkers.
This means that you are sure that Obama will get booed by New Yorkers, without Bush there.

I can't wait to see you proven a jackass.

Forum List

Back