Bush Debt vs Obama Debt...

There was no surplus from Clinton. I agree Bush was a fiscal fucking nightmare, along with being a liberty grabbing fucktard. Obama is just a more articulate and perhaps more cautious version of the same power drunken fucktard Bush was.

It was Clinton's policies that destroyed our economy in the first place.

If democrats want to blame Republicans they can do that by blaming them for ignoring (and helping to pass) his CRA amendments which totally destroyed our economy in the long run.

Yeah, forcing banks into lending isn't the smartest thing in the world.

There was no surplus from Clinton. I agree Bush was a fiscal fucking nightmare, along with being a liberty grabbing fucktard. Obama is just a more articulate and perhaps more cautious version of the same power drunken fucktard Bush was.

It was Clinton's policies that destroyed our economy in the first place.

If democrats want to blame Republicans they can do that by blaming them for ignoring (and helping to pass) his CRA amendments which totally destroyed our economy in the long run.

Yeah, forcing banks into lending isn't the smartest thing in the world.

Yeah cause THAT'S what happened :clap2:

Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act

And read up on Phil Gramm and his lovely wife, Wendy. The two of them should be shot as traitors.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/09/15/599447/-The-Legacies-of-Phil-and-Wendy-Gramm

Last edited:
How much did the national debt increase during the entire Clinton era?

Here...read the numbers for yourselves.

History of the United States public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No administration in our lifetimes has done as well as Clinton in holding down the growth of national debt.

But overall, even during the Clinton era, overall the national debt increased.

However if the Bush administration has been ABLE to follow in the path Clinton was on that would have been a good thing.

Sadly, Bush's era wasn't anything like Clinton's and the rate of growth of the national debt escalated as Bush admin got involved in wars in Asia and as it also granted enormous tax breaks to billionaires.

I'm not going to explain this situation out. Clinton did not leave a surplus. It's a myth perpetuated to keep you swimming in a circle and I am NO Bush Supporter. Stroke, ya'll. Stroke.

If you cant explain your position ( which is cleary wrong ) then you have forfieted your position havent you?

Just to fortify mine:

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

he beat the deficit NOT the debt.

And your chart wouldn't have happened IF Clinton wasn't forced to do alot he had not interest in doing...

The RepubliCONs are holding the checkbook now...do you see a surplus?

If you cant explain your position ( which is cleary wrong ) then you have forfieted your position havent you?

Just to fortify mine:

FederalDeficit(1).jpg

he beat the deficit NOT the debt.

And your chart wouldn't have happened IF Clinton wasn't forced to do alot he had not interest in doing...

They are? And whom is placing legislation on thier desk leaving it to languish with NO VOTE...and to keep up thie record of NO BUDGET for 3 years?

THAT would be Senator Dingy Harry Reid, a Statist Democrat.

Thank me.

They are? And whom is placing legislation on thier desk leaving it to languish with NO VOTE...and to keep up thie record of NO BUDGET for 3 years?

THAT would be Senator Dingy Harry Reid, a Statist Democrat.

Thank me.

Hey you want to change the rules of our government? I'm with you.

All legislation passed by either the House or Senate and sent to the other must be voted on within 30 days.

And no more filibustering by proxy.

With me?

Forum List

Back