Bush debt vs. Obama debt: The issue is settled!!

big_small-dog-791610.jpg

because almost invariably, lefties need some visual aids to make it all work................

Bush's debt can be pretty much entirely attributed to his tax cuts, the Iraq war, and Medicare prescription drug plan.

Who cuts taxes when the nation is at war? You would have to be a m.... Well, nevermind.

Bush's debt can be pretty much entirely attributed to his tax cuts, the Iraq war, and Medicare prescription drug plan.

Who cuts taxes when the nation is at war? You would have to be a m.... Well, nevermind.

Dean bro...........bad, bad week for you and the rest of the k00ks huh???!

Think about it.....................

First, this past weekend, the hockey stick global warming graph gets blown to sh!t in an eye blink and the kingpin global warming guy of all tiem admits the earth has been cooling for 15 years:funnyface:............ and a few hours later, Mr Cheney makes the Vice president look like a fool on national TV.:funnyface:
THEN................then, this week come the anniversary of the Stiumlus hoax..........and a NY Times poll ( of all places) indicates that 6% of all Americans think the stimulus helped America.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

6 fcukking percent s0ns!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What exactly is the score this week??????????????????????????????????????????????

kook I quit reading your 3 rd grade bullshit and crappy photoshop years ago, I was talking to Sarg asswipe

potter s0n............lmao...........are you one of the kooks from over on that other site that shut down??!!! No wonder you're all sore with me after being publically humiliated by my Photoshop classics how many times???!!!

Glad you found your way over here to entertain the shit out of me on a daily basis.............I dont know what the fcukk Id do without mental cases like you and the other k00ks putting it on a T for we conservatives all the time.

Potter.............you in particular got scalded by me multiple times when you posted up dozens of threads about how Bush was going to get impeached!!! And every time, I called you an asshat and here we are 3 years later..............:lol::rofl:

Bushwins.jpg

Bushwins.jpg

First, this past weekend, the hockey stick global warming graph gets blown to sh!t in an eye blink and the kingpin global warming guy of all tiem admits the earth has been cooling for 15 years:funnyface:............ and a few hours later, Mr Cheney makes the Vice president look like a fool on national TV.:funnyface:
THEN................then, this week come the anniversary of the Stiumlus hoax..........and a NY Times poll ( of all places) indicates that 6% of all Americans think the stimulus helped America.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

What exactly is the score this week??????????????????????????????????????????????

I put up links to everything. You guys demand it and still call me "stupid" and "liar". Where are your links?

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-4.jpg

Of course, the graph perfectly reflects the oulook of the American public at the moment.

And trust me..........the majority dont give a rats ass about Bush anymore ( of course, the k00ks prefer to conveniently ignore NJ, Virginia and Mass as if it never happened :clap2:)

Classic post...the score this week is.....52% of Americans say Obama doesn't deserve a 2nd term. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

200 billion of this year's deficit are lost revenues from Obama's tax cuts. You cons should love that.

I think it was close to a third of the entire package. What it proves is that "tax cuts" don't do the job. "Tax cuts" - the Republican mantra on how to fix all things. Except it doesn't work. Should that be a surprise? Considering all their success for the last decade. Hear anything from Bin Laden? A postcard from New Orleans? Well, at least they started preparations for some new nuclear power plants. Oh, wait, that was Obama. Oops, sorry. For a second, I thought they succeeded at something. My bad.

It's a hoot.

The Republicans say tax cuts are THE answer to creating jobs.

One third of Obama's stimulus package was tax cuts.

The Republicans claim the stimulus created NO jobs...

...thus, at least by their own 'logic', they claim their own idea, their ONLY idea, won't work.

This government is going straight down the dumper. I'll be surprised if this guy makes it four years.

We are in awful shape, and they know it, and they won't do anything to right the ship. They can't, they are Democrats. It would mean reforming government, and they can not do it. Too bad. Their loss. See you in November.

Not to worry, this new debt commission the obama is going to hide behind will fix all of our debt problems. Just prepare for a tax hike on everyone like America has never seen before.

Fuckin' change indeed:evil:

Not to worry, this new debt commission the obama is going to hide behind will fix all of our debt problems. Just prepare for a tax hike on everyone like America has never seen before.

Fuckin' change indeed:evil:
It will be filled by Barry apointees, even Congress wouldn't bother with it.

Should be good for endless laughs touting one stupid Obama idea after another.

200 billion of this year's deficit are lost revenues from Obama's tax cuts. You cons should love that.

I think it was close to a third of the entire package. What it proves is that "tax cuts" don't do the job. "Tax cuts" - the Republican mantra on how to fix all things. Except it doesn't work. Should that be a surprise? Considering all their success for the last decade. Hear anything from Bin Laden? A postcard from New Orleans? Well, at least they started preparations for some new nuclear power plants. Oh, wait, that was Obama. Oops, sorry. For a second, I thought they succeeded at something. My bad.

It's a hoot.

...thus, at least by their own 'logic', they claim their own idea, their ONLY idea, won't work.

reality is 95% perception s0n!!!!

Have Obama's federal government weatherize your home for only $57,362 each
February 18, 2010 | 2:26 am

Who could forget the $5 billion in Obama administration stimulus money that was going to rapidly create nearly 90,000 green jobs across the country in these tough economic times and make so many thousands of homes all snuggy and warm and energy-efficient these very snowy days?

Well, a new report due out this morning will show the $5-billion program is so riddled with drafts that so far it's weatherized only about 9,000 homes.

Based on the initial Obama-Biden program promise that it would create 87,000 new jobs its first year, that would be about 10 jobs for each home weatherized so far. Makes for pretty crowded doorways.

ABC News reports that the General Accountability Office will declare today that the Energy Department has fallen woefully behind -- about 98.5% behind -- the 593,000 homes it initially predicted would be weatherized in the Recovery Act's very first, very chilly year.

The Energy Department is run by Steven Chu, like President Obama a Nobel Prize winner. You'll never guess what the federal government blames for the lack of significant progress.

Ooooops!!!!!!!!!!

Suburban homeless: Rising tide of women, families
Feb 16 02:53 PM US/Eastern
By FRANK ELTMAN
Associated Press Writer

Chart shows rise in homelessness outside of U.S. cities and among families

ROOSEVELT, N.Y. (AP) - Homelessness in rural and suburban America is straining shelters this winter as the economy founders and joblessness hovers near double digits—a "perfect storm of foreclosures, unemployment and a shortage of affordable housing," in one official's eyes.
"We are seeing many families that never before sought government help," said Greg Blass, commissioner of Social Services in Suffolk County on eastern Long Island.

"We see a spiral in food stamps, heating assistance applications; Medicaid is skyrocketing," Blass added. "It is truly reaching a stage of being alarming."

The federal government is again counting the nation's homeless and, by many accounts, the suburban numbers continue to rise, especially for families, women, children, Latinos and men seeking help for the first time. Some have to be turned away.

"Yes, there has definitely been an increased number of turnaways this year," said Jennifer Hill, executive director of the Alliance to End Homelessness in suburban Cook County, Illinois. "We're seeing increases in shelter use along the lines of 30 percent or more."

like I said............reality is 95% peception s0ns!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: And America now see's Obama and Co as the masters of spin!!!!

spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Last edited:
Suburban homeless: Rising tide of women, families
Feb 16 02:53 PM US/Eastern
By FRANK ELTMAN
Associated Press Writer

Chart shows rise in homelessness outside of U.S. cities and among families

ROOSEVELT, N.Y. (AP) - Homelessness in rural and suburban America is straining shelters this winter as the economy founders and joblessness hovers near double digits—a "perfect storm of foreclosures, unemployment and a shortage of affordable housing," in one official's eyes.
"We are seeing many families that never before sought government help," said Greg Blass, commissioner of Social Services in Suffolk County on eastern Long Island.

"We see a spiral in food stamps, heating assistance applications; Medicaid is skyrocketing," Blass added. "It is truly reaching a stage of being alarming."

The federal government is again counting the nation's homeless and, by many accounts, the suburban numbers continue to rise, especially for families, women, children, Latinos and men seeking help for the first time. Some have to be turned away.

"Yes, there has definitely been an increased number of turnaways this year," said Jennifer Hill, executive director of the Alliance to End Homelessness in suburban Cook County, Illinois. "We're seeing increases in shelter use along the lines of 30 percent or more."

like I said............reality is 95% peception s0ns!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: And America now see's Obama and Co as the masters of spin!!!!

spinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Hey, the Republicans solution to that is, "Don't feed 'em, and they won't breed".

Starving children make the best students.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb4nwfiaPY]YouTube - Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer : "Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'" FULL AUDIO[/ame]

Notice how Republicans demand we put up links, but they rarely do. And when they do, many times the link has nothing to do with their accusation. Odd that.

It's a hoot.

No matter how many times links are posted showing that Bush refused to include the cost of either war, which makes his "budgets" pure fantasy, Republicans will ignore that fact. If the shout the same nonsense loud and long enough, they assume it will become fact. Only, in the "real" world, it doesn't happen that way. Besides, do they really want the American public to believe a lie? Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot. "Iraq".

And I thought lying was against their religion or something. My bad.

did I say that , no! Do I like what he is doing no, but you assholes seem to think this fucking mess only happened in the last year , which is total bull shit

And all you piss holes forget that it was not Bush or Clinton or Obama or Lincoln or FDR or any president who created the debt. IT WAS THE FREAKING CONGRESS. I do blame Bush for not putting his thumb down on the Republicans when they started spending but it is CONGRESS who spends the money, not the executive branch. Same with Obama for not chastising the Democrats. The big difference between Busth and Obama and Clinton is they only suggest what should be spent and Obama has suggested tons more than any president before him. If you look at the budgets submitted by each of these presidents and what actually ended up in the official budget you will find that almost every time CONGRESS actually increased the amounts being spent.

So blame your congressmen/women. They are the culprits.

Your so right. The Congress controls the purse strings. The Prez can submitt a budget but the Congress has to approve it. The Congress can also make changes.

Both parties suck because the Reps controlled Congress for part of Bush's 8 years and the Dems controlled if for part as well. The Dems supermajority control the Congress now under Obama.

Which Congress sucks most??? They both do big time.

Forum List

Back