Bush Daughter Update - Hired by NBC.

Jay Canuck

by Crom you'll pay!
Jul 30, 2009
NBC's "Today" show has hired someone with White House experience as a new correspondent — former first daughter Jenna Hager.

The daughter of former President George W. Bush will contribute stories about once a month

jenna-bush_oops.jpg

But it's the not hot daughter.

Wake me up when a Barb sex tape surfaces.

She doesn't plan to do is talk about her experiences as the daughter of a president.

"I don't think it's that interesting," she said. "I'm pretty normal."

[SIZE=+1]Shoe thrower set for early release[/SIZE]
bush-shoe-throw-ani.gif

Link
Excerpt:
Muntadhar al-Zeidi, who threw two shoes at President Bush is set to be released early due to good behavior while imprisoned:
He was initially sentenced to three years after pleading not guilty to assaulting a foreign leader, then the court reduced it
to one year because the journalist had no prior criminal history.
Defense attorney Karim al-Shujairi said al-Zeidi will now be released on Sept. 14, three months early. "We have been informed officially about the court decision," al-Shujairi told The Whore AP in a telephone interview. "His release will be a victory for the free and honorable Iraqi media." Indeed, I think this can be considered a victory for Iraqi journalists. The boneheaded traditional media in the United States could use some of that shoe-throwing spunk, actually showing some passion for investigative journalism rather than just repeating the talking points of the Bush bastards. I'm not saying anyone should be throwing shoes at politicians, but it would be nice for journalists to sometimes reflect the general mood of the populace as al-Zeidi did when he shouted: "This is your farewell kiss, you dog! This is from the widows, the orphans and those who were killed in Iraq."

it's not interesting being the daughter of such an internationally loved POTUS?

You mean to say that "Barbara" is the hot one? Kinda slutty looking I think. And you'll probably get that sex tape soon enough.

But Jens' the hot one!

You mean to say that "Barbara" is the hot one? Kinda slutty looking I think. And you'll probably get that sex tape soon enough.

But Jens' the hot one!

I dunno, MD ...

jenna-and-barbara-bush-fraternal-twins.jpg
My mistake! (Facepalm!) I swapped Jen and Barb! Barb is the hot one. Jenna probably has her fathers drinking habits.

My wife says Jenna looks too much like G.W.!

"Jenna Bush was hired on the 'Today' show. I guess they
wanted someone who would make Kathie Lee look sober."
-- Jimmy Fallon,
jenna-bday.jpg

Would take a truck load of botox to make that old witch look better!!!! what ever they do don't send her to Nancy Pelosi's plastic surgeon he doesn't do to good of work!!! Just look at stretch!!!!

Forum List

Back