Bush Credits ‘The Work That Was Done’ During ‘My Presidency’ For Bin Laden’s Death

That's your right. I certainly don't. I blame Bush for the entire mess. Although not an Obama fan, I give him credit for ramping up the resources to find bin Laden. The SEALS did the rest.

There is a treatment for that.

I doubt 10,000 volts could bring LaKootie back to reality.

An interesting graph on Gallup had George Bush 19% point above where Obama is at the same time in his presidency. The Oblama is going down!

‘The Work That Was Done’ During ‘My Presidency’

Moving the wealth of the nation to the top 3%

Creating an Iranian friend out of Iraq at the expense of thousands of American lives

Destroying the American economy

"The Work that was done during his presidency". Republicans only wish it were more. Go figure.

Bush is the biggest F-up this side of US Presidential history.

Firstly, he ALLOWED the WORST attack on US soil to occur on HIS watch.

To make it worse, HIS response to invade the WRONG county, get us into not one but TWO wars, chasing some foolhearty, childish, RW dream about WMDs and Saddam Hussein, you know "axis of evul" n' stuff. Accomplishing nothing but bringing the country, and the world, to near TOTAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!

This is GWB's legacy.

Deal with it wingnuts!

That's your right. I certainly don't. I blame Bush for the entire mess. Although not an Obama fan, I give him credit for ramping up the resources to find bin Laden. The SEALS did the rest.

There is a treatment for that.

I doubt 10,000 volts could bring LaKootie back to reality.
The Lactating lil' injun fully lives with his head buried so far up his ass, he holds conversations with his ribs.

I give them both credit.

There'd be nothing to "ramp up" if we hadn't been there in the first place. Look, intel takes time. This is why we don't get hit every day by terrorists; they study, find out where we are weakest and try to hit us. On counter intel, it works the same way, we have to study, find pattterns, and then you act.

Do you honestly believe, and be truthful, that the hunt for Osama began when Obama took office? If you do, I don't think you know what you're talking about. It takes time to do these sorts of things. Eric Rudolph eluded the FBI for what, 10 years? He was found because he was careless.

Give credit where it is due. They both deserve credit.

Forum List

Back