Bush considers surrender.

Superlative

Mar 13, 2007
Forced contemplation of a staged pullout??

RSR what's happenning?

The world is turning upside down.

Was it Defeatocrats or Defeaticans?

Four more Republican senators have recently declared that they can no longer support Mr. Bush’s strategy, including senior lawmakers who until now had expressed their doubts only privately. As a result, some aides are now telling Mr. Bush that if he wants to forestall more defections, it would be wiser to announce plans for a far more narrowly defined mission for American troops that would allow for a staged pullback, a strategy that he rejected in December as a prescription for defeat when it was proposed by the bipartisan Iraq Study Group.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/09/washington/09prexy.html?_r=1&hp&oref=slogin

Its not that they are defeaticans, because if you say that then what are you? The only person in the world who is not a defeatist? Because apparently both partys are saying what I was saying right from the start. Which was "pull out asap". Why? Not because I believe we have lost, because I believe we have won the war with Suddam, but I believe that the military is not a peace keeping mechanism, it is there to do its job which is defeat the enemy and occupy. Peace has nothing to do with the military, that is more of a diplomatic/political process.

Trust me, you cant walk around with an M16 and expect to keep peace between rival ethnic groups. And finally everyone is coming to their senses.

Besides, even if the military is miraculesly able to lower the violece level.....that is not even a fraction of what we have to do to rebuild the infastructure of IRAQ. It is badly damaged, the water system, the sewage, the electricity, the mail, the employment, the prison system, the judiciary system, the police force, the religious system, the poverty. And your telling me, lowering the violence with military action can solve all or any of these problems?

You have alot to learn about the state of IRAQ superlative.

You have alot to learn about the state of IRAQ superlative.

I am well aware of what needs to be done in Iraq, and it is not functioning and will not function for a long while.

The post is a Dig at RSR and his constant berating and shouting of talking points like "Defeatocrats" and "Surrender Bill"

I am well aware of what needs to be done in Iraq, and it is not functioning and will not function for a long while.

The post is a Dig at RSR and his constant berating and shouting of talking points like "Defeatocrats" and "Surrender Bill"

Ohh, I thought you were siding with RSR with his one liners. My mistake. I miss understood. Well then RSR, what do you have to say in response to this thread?

Forum List

Back