Bush concedes. "WAR ON IRAQ, MAJOR SCREW UP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is SERIOUS, folks. I am doing everything I can to confirm the statement. As commentary, I agree that the WAR ON IRAQ was and is certainly a major screw up. I've not seen anything credible that has changed my thinking.

Does GWBUSH consider his declaration of WAR, then the declaration of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" then his inept vision of continued of a war on a society rather than a war on a personal ideology a conservative tenet?

I don't know. I'm still trying to verify the facts. But, I still welcome your own commentary and please feel free to share your thoughts.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
This is SERIOUS, folks. I am doing everything I can to confirm the statement. As commentary, I agree that the WAR ON IRAQ was and is certainly a major screw up. I've not seen anything credible that has changed my thinking.

Does GWBUSH consider his declaration of WAR, then the declaration of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" then his inept vision of continued of a war on a society rather than a war on a personal ideology a conservative tenet?

I don't know. I'm still trying to verify the facts. But, I still welcome your own commentary and please feel free to share your thoughts.

Psychoblues
:rolleyes: :trolls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back