Bush Compares Past Wars..to Iraq Blunder.

Creek_George

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Minnesota In A Cabin
When Bush talks crap about past conflicts.....ya gota smile.

Then when he talks to Vets...he must be thinking they were all counting boots during time of war/conflict/serving.

I'll point this out for everybody...The History Channel on Cable TV in 20 years...will be explaining what an idiot this guy was..not to mention one of the greatest blunders of a war created by any American President in the history of this country.

I honestly believe also..that honesty & credibility into the facts of this so called...act to go to war..Will not be overlooked as well.

As far as comparing past wars in the last 50-60 years...I personaly can't grasp even from the getco..that any Middle Eastern Nation...I don't care how ya wana label Iraq..but my point is that any Muslim/Middle Eastern Nation..In other words..that so called.."area" could be compared in any way,shape..or form as past wars scenarios we had with other nations...To tople a governement..and fix it.

We sure as shit don't wana use the example of Israel.

WWII we fixed topled governments...that were happy to get back to there own freedoms.

I don't don't see the connection.

With Japan..we helped them get back on there feet...Rebuilt...let them hold some digity...

Germany...Good Lord...Look at some of the pics of Berlin at the end of the war.....Not only that..I'll stop.

I'm just saying..that particular time in history has nothing to do with Iraq.

Any person with half a brain..and I include those protesting this war...That Vietnam is not anywhere close to compared with it.

Was it not our goverment,advisors..the American People that said get the fuck out?

I guess it's only compared to what we'll accomplish in Iraq.

AND mistakes as big as those..can only be compared to big mistakes.

That our failure in Nam..not having a South & North Vietnam would have been a victory?

That South Korea has a McDonalds..and the North we helped get the Nuke thing going?

We are dam lucky we got outa both...and China does not,nor did back then want us on there door step..Nor did Russia.

Those were different FUC_ING Times back then folks..it was.

Maybe compare the War on Terror...to the hunt for that Osama guy?...In a years time..most all Americans will forget how to spell his name...The first couple years on the war on terror..things were different I suppose.

Now this is a Normandy Beach Scenario.

I wana hear what we are accomplishing.....

Is that asking to much?

Am I an ass?...That I'd meet a fellow soldier at the airport,give him a hug..Hope the best for his ass.

There is something about Iraq..that stinks...stinks more..and right from the start...

I'm sorry..I don't feel good about sending our boys & girls there anymore....

It hurts me to send our soldiers to the wrong hill...To something we created.

Not only that..but world reporting on the Iraq progress is out there..I encourage you all to read..look into it..:)

Look into the reason why this war started...and the so called reason to stay the course.

Then compare it to past wars......You'll find something like this adventure...Create a Problem...Cry loud enough..:)

As far as Bush..and the Generals being frustrated on part of the Iraqi's???...It gives us perfect excuse to stay there.

As far as comparing this bullshit to anything.(past wars)..It's no more informing than my out-house adventures.

Bush said leaving Iraq would be devastating....It's very obvious this moron has no solution to the mess....Now the victory banner compares the war to Nam..and other U.S. Adventures.

By the week this bullshit almost floats like a turd on the water.

All this makes ya wonder what our soldiers are thinking over there..and in reality..a majority are just fucking our young men & women...

To tell them this is anywhere close as related to the past conflicts of war..is just plain wrong..because it's not...You know that,so does every Vet..and the American people as a Whole.

If this Iraq thing is compared to anything..it's that of Napoleon.

Gota piss...

Creek

When Bush talks crap about past conflicts.....ya gota smile.

Then when he talks to Vets...he must be thinking they were all counting boots during time of war/conflict/serving.

I'll point this out for everybody...The History Channel on Cable TV in 20 years...will be explaining what an idiot this guy was..not to mention one of the greatest blunders of a war created by any American President in the history of this country.

I honestly believe also..that honesty & credibility into the facts of this so called...act to go to war..Will not be overlooked as well.

As far as comparing past wars in the last 50-60 years...I personaly can't grasp even from the getco..that any Middle Eastern Nation...I don't care how ya wana label Iraq..but my point is that any Muslim/Middle Eastern Nation..In other words..that so called.."area" could be compared in any way,shape..or form as past wars scenarios we had with other nations...To tople a governement..and fix it.

We sure as shit don't wana use the example of Israel.

WWII we fixed topled governments...that were happy to get back to there own freedoms.

I don't don't see the connection.

With Japan..we helped them get back on there feet...Rebuilt...let them hold some digity...

Germany...Good Lord...Look at some of the pics of Berlin at the end of the war.....Not only that..I'll stop.

I'm just saying..that particular time in history has nothing to do with Iraq.

Any person with half a brain..and I include those protesting this war...That Vietnam is not anywhere close to compared with it.

Was it not our goverment,advisors..the American People that said get the fuck out?

I guess it's only compared to what we'll accomplish in Iraq.

AND mistakes as big as those..can only be compared to big mistakes.

That our failure in Nam..not having a South & North Vietnam would have been a victory?

That South Korea has a McDonalds..and the North we helped get the Nuke thing going?

We are dam lucky we got outa both...and China does not,nor did back then want us on there door step..Nor did Russia.

Those were different FUC_ING Times back then folks..it was.

Maybe compare the War on Terror...to the hunt for that Osama guy?...In a years time..most all Americans will forget how to spell his name...The first couple years on the war on terror..things were different I suppose.

Now this is a Normandy Beach Scenario.

I wana hear what we are accomplishing.....

Is that asking to much?

Am I an ass?...That I'd meet a fellow soldier at the airport,give him a hug..Hope the best for his ass.

There is something about Iraq..that stinks...stinks more..and right from the start...

I'm sorry..I don't feel good about sending our boys & girls there anymore....

It hurts me to send our soldiers to the wrong hill...To something we created.

Not only that..but world reporting on the Iraq progress is out there..I encourage you all to read..look into it..:)

Look into the reason why this war started...and the so called reason to stay the course.

Then compare it to past wars......You'll find something like this adventure...Create a Problem...Cry loud enough..:)

As far as Bush..and the Generals being frustrated on part of the Iraqi's???...It gives us perfect excuse to stay there.

As far as comparing this bullshit to anything.(past wars)..It's no more informing than my out-house adventures.

Bush said leaving Iraq would be devastating....It's very obvious this moron has no solution to the mess....Now the victory banner compares the war to Nam..and other U.S. Adventures.

By the week this bullshit almost floats like a turd on the water.

All this makes ya wonder what our soldiers are thinking over there..and in reality..a majority are just fucking our young men & women...

To tell them this is anywhere close as related to the past conflicts of war..is just plain wrong..because it's not...You know that,so does every Vet..and the American people as a Whole.

If this Iraq thing is compared to anything..it's that of Napoleon.

Gota piss...

Creek

Cheer up creek--it ain't over yet. There's still time to keep our women out of burkhas and drink alcohol without being killed.

Cheer up creek--it ain't over yet. There's still time to keep our women out of burkhas and drink alcohol without being killed.

Ok..(smile)..I'll let up..But my beer breath..and the pack of marbs hanging outa my pocket...could get me beheaded trying to steal a kiss from some of these mysterious women in that part of the world...hahahaha..:)

As far as keeping "our women" outa that life style...(smile).....????

Oooh man...(laughing)....:)

Hahahaha..:)

Ok..(smile)..I'll let up..But my beer breath..and the pack of marbs hanging outa my pocket...could get me beheaded trying to steal a kiss from some of these mysterious women in that part of the world...hahahaha..:)

As far as keeping "our women" outa that life style...(smile).....????

Oooh man...(laughing)....:)

Hahahaha..:)

I got this great visual of a bunch of feminazis coming upon a sleeper cell.

Forum List

Back