Bush-Clinton-Bush

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
I came across an article today that put forth an interesting statistic:

"Forty percent of Americans have never lived when there wasn't a Bush or a Clinton in the White House...

...for 116 million Americans, there has never been a time when there wasn't a Bush or Clinton in the White House, either as president or vice president."

While I wasn't surprised by this, I had never really given it any thought. To see it in print was really quite stunning. And, if you consider that there is a strong likelihood that Hillary could garner the Democratic nomination and quite possible the White House, we could theoretically have another four to eight years of Clinton.

Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton. Twenty four to Twenty eight years with the White House in the hands only of two families.

The article went on to ask the question, "Does a nation of 303 million people really have

This is the question I am asking, are there only two families qualified to occupy the Oval office?

Bush/Clinton Fatigue

I think I'm voting for anyone not named Bush or Clinton. For the rest of my life!

The greatest, most powerful nation the world has ever seen, and with 300 million people, there's no one besides people named "Bush" or "Clinton" who are qualified to run it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back