Bush, Chirac, Sharon named 'Islamophobes' of 2004

N

NewGuy

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/443553.html

By Reuters

LONDON - A leading British Muslim rights group named world leaders George W. Bush, Jacques Chirac and Ariel Sharon as the worst "Islamophobes" of 2004 on Saturday.

The Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC) selected the three in their annual "Islamophobia Awards" to highlight what they described as growing anti-Muslim prejudice.

"It is with great sadness that we reveal this year's winners," the group said in a statement.

"Sadly, the competition was extremely tough and we see no signs of this abating in the year to come."

While the awards are satirical, commission chairman Massoud Shadjareh said demonization of Muslims was now comparable to that endured by the Jewish community before World War Two.

U.S. President Bush got the top "Islamophobe of the year" award for his anti-terror war, which the IHRC said was in fact a crusade against Islam. Sharon and French President Chirac were named joint winners of the "Most Islamophobic International Politician."

Chirac outraged Muslims last year when he described the Islamic headscarf as "aggressive" during a campaign to ban all religious symbols from public schools.

Of course it gets better, but this is about half the article. It isn't real long.

While the awards are satirical, commission chairman Massoud Shadjareh said demonization of Muslims was now comparable to that endured by the Jewish community before World War Two.

Yeah, the Saud family is really hurting. I can just see them hiding in a closet or an attic for fear of the gestapo. Oh, and that guy in libya, and that guy in pakistan, hmmm, yes they are persecuted and hunted all of them. Give me a break! At least they were "sad" to give the award though, so sad it makes me cry.

:bs1:

Sometimes you just have to laugh at these liberals. I mean giving an "Islamophobia" to the President. A man who has directed our soldiers to liberate two muslim nations from ruthless dictators and then helping them establish themselves are a representative government. Yeah he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo afraid of Islam.

Why exactly do liberals label anyone who disagrees with them with some phobia. Its like its impossible to disagree with them with out there being problems with the person disagreeing.

Ain't that a kick in the ass!!!! I just love how the radical Muslims start this shit,yet when we need to defend our country,we are Islamophobes. Screw all of em. They will be kissing our toes when they need something!!!

Muslims have killed Americans and want to kill more. Does it make any sense to fear them? Naaaaaaaaaa We just need a better understanding of how good it is for us to be dead.

From the same article:

The head of Britain's government-funded Commission for Racial Equality, Trevor Phillips, welcomed the awards as an important step to "fight bigotry and prejudice against Muslims."

Best way to prevent the GNASHING of teeth and to "fight bigotry and prejudice against Muslims," is for the Muslims to stop killing non-muslim people. I do not believe there was a big problem regards to bigotry against muslims until they started all their crap and then escalated after 9/11/01.

Islam does have a giant phobia that they keep very very secret.

The last and great Prophet Muhammad stated in Qur'an that Abraham was instructed to build this black structure in Mecca so that all Islam would have a portal or entry way into Muhammad's paradise.

http://www.acacialand.com/makatime.html

The Makkah (city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia) point is the point through which the ''MAh'', ''AMm'' and ''UMm'' vibrational tones are anchored and projected into the center of the Earth and then the planet.

When mankind finally learns this hidden secret of Islam, the ending of the peril to the earth and the unbelievers of Muhammad and his evil religion will ultimately destroy this 'portal to paradise' leaving the Muslim's no way to their final reward for the murder of mankind.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Cool--they post big secrets on a web site-how convenient!

Who says that Muslims are smart or sane?

Remember the Muslim believes their moon-god Allah protects their holy spot from destruction by the infidel. So why fear that the world will destroy their way to Muhammad?

Forum List

Back