bush/cheney used cia to spy on american critics of the war

Anyhoo, who cares? We've already established that's it's ok to have the IRS monitoring who buys health insurance and who does not.

Do you have an answer for it?

I don't even understand what he tried to type. It is not coherent English. All I know, is lib tried to ruin one of my threads by butting in on every post I made and going "DA BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!" because he didn't agree with me and tried to make fun of me. He is not ever getting my respect on these boards unless he stops being an idiot. All he ever says is 'DAT BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" ... faggot, just like Bush and Cheney
Since you'd rather deflect and pretend your failure of comprehension is some else's fault, allow me to assist:

"If Obama opposed the program so much, why did he defend it in court?"

I don't know what program you are talking about, and I don't even care. I just wanted to talk shit to lib. I'm vindictive.

I gurantee if Bush or Cheney broke the law....Obama would be all over it on TV.

Yet, dumbfuck libs that don't know the difference between unclassified and confidential to top secret are bloviating on the internet.

I don't even understand what he tried to type. It is not coherent English. All I know, is lib tried to ruin one of my threads by butting in on every post I made and going "DA BOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH!" because he didn't agree with me and tried to make fun of me. He is not ever getting my respect on these boards unless he stops being an idiot. All he ever says is 'DAT BOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" ... faggot, just like Bush and Cheney
Since you'd rather deflect and pretend your failure of comprehension is some else's fault, allow me to assist:

"If Obama opposed the program so much, why did he defend it in court?"

I don't know what program you are talking about, and I don't even care. I just wanted to talk shit to lib. I'm vindictive.
:cool: I'll be glad when school starts back up and you have to go to bed early.

CaféAuLait;3771060 said:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/16/us/politics/16cole.html?_r=2&hp

more proof of the evilness of those two. a special place in hell awaits the both of them

If true what's worse? Having the media and the left wing eviscerate a man known as ‘Joe the Plumber’ for asking a question that embarrassed Obama? We knew about his parking tickets to a small tax bill which was owed… What hypocrisy!

And don't forget the Democrat who thought it was okay to break the law to get the guy who embarrassed The One:

Say Anything » Toledo Police Clerk Charged For Illegally Accessing Joe The Plumber’s Records

CaféAuLait;3771060 said:

more proof of the evilness of those two. a special place in hell awaits the both of them

If true what's worse? Having the media and the left wing eviscerate a man known as ‘Joe the Plumber’ for asking a question that embarrassed Obama? We knew about his parking tickets to a small tax bill which was owed… What hypocrisy!

And don't forget the Democrat who thought it was okay to break the law to get the guy who embarrassed The One:

Say Anything » Toledo Police Clerk Charged For Illegally Accessing Joe The Plumber’s Records

deflections all around from the board idiots

CaféAuLait;3771060 said:

deflections all around from the board idiots
So, we'll just put you down in the "Doesn't have a problem with Democrats abusing their authority" column. :thup:

Would you kindly direct us to the part of the article that supports your asssrtion that "bush/cheney used cia to spy on american critics of the war ".

I'll wait.

Do you mean the opening paragraph of the article?

WASHINGTON — A former senior C.I.A. official says that officials in the Bush White House sought damaging personal information on a prominent American critic of the Iraq war in order to discredit him. Glenn L. Carle, a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who was a top counterterrorism official during the administration of President George W. Bush, said the White House at least twice asked intelligence officials to gather sensitive information on Juan Cole, a University of Michigan professor who writes an influential blog that criticized the war.

Is it a crime to use the CIA for the presidents personal agenda or is it just immoral?

Either way, there is already one court ruling against the Bush administration for violating the civil rights of American citizens through spying, how many do we need before we act on the crime?

Incase you missed it "Officials in the Bush White house" does not mean Bush and Cheney, it just means OFFICIALS. That could be anyone and more importantly could be anyone without Bush/Cheneys knowledge. But it's neither here nor there now, Obama is president, not Bush.

Ahhh, the old 'semantics’' argument.

Let see, how was it worded again? Oh yeah, "Judge Vaughn R. Walker ruled that the government had violated a 1978 federal statute"...

What do they call that again...you know...when you "violate a federal statute"?

Is that what they call a "crime"?

Definitions of conviction (n)
con·vic·tion [ kən víksh'n ]

guilty verdict: an act of finding somebody guilty of a crime, or an instance of being found guilty.

The somebody in this instance was "the government.' The Congress wrote and passed the Patriot Act and Bush signed it. Apparently the Congress was 'convicted' as well.

That is, in the words of a great American, you are an idiot!

Wow.

Please read up on the lawsuit, the origins and the sequence of events that ended in Walker’s judgment and then get back to me.

You are so ignorant that it gives me a headache.

Forum List

Back