Bush calls for nations to unite in Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Avatar4321, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
  2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    And it's stuff like this that make me want the US to pull out of the UN, led by crooks like Kofi:

Not a word about how the UN had already passed 17 resolutions, France blocking another. Not a word on the Oil for Food problems. How do YOU spell 'Hypocrit"?

They should pay for this...

3. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I listened to most of this speech and it contained pretty much the same rhetoric Bush uses on the campaign trail - which makes sense since this was essentially a campaign speech.

acludem

4. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    I am grateful that Pres. Bush highlighted other very important and urgent issues in the world, and showcased US leadership, resolve and hope for cooperation on human slavery, AIDS, human rights, extreme poverty, corruption and the genocide in Sudan.

He has done so much to revolutionize American policy on these issues (reforming foreign aid, finally making America a leader in fighting worldwide AIDS, standing up for victims of genocide, etc etc) and yet he gets NO credit at all. No president since Kennedy has done so much for foreign policy as a whole. All people focus on with Pres. Bush is terrorism, and that is a tragic mistake. He's doing so much on these other issues too.