Bush Called Judges that disagreed with him "harmful to democracy"

So much for change. This is nothing, but another fine example how the Obama administration emulates the Bush administration.

Yes they're exactly the same. Bushcare was a horrible health care bill. And Obama should be ashamed for the way he mishandled Katrina.

What WAS "BushCare"

Care to eleaborate? Or are YOU being obteuse and inventive?

Bush's Medicare drug benefit has caused unfunded liabilities in zillions quatrillions of dollars, all to be paid by the productive elements of society.

What WAS "BushCare"

OmpaDufus is being sarcastic. President Obama proposed legislation which eventually became "ObamaCare." President Bush got no legislation covering the health care "system [sic]" passed. Oomphy is pretending that there is something in that which serves as a rebuke to President Bush. Of cours,e Oomphy is just plain wrong -- again.

Further, he is alluding to the liberal fraud that the Federal government was "responsible" for the failed Katrina disaster reaction. Of course, he's wrong there, too, since like many libs he cannot accept the fact that it was PRIMARILY a state and local matter.

To the extent the Federal Government was involved (or should have been), I fully agree that FEMA sucked. Brownie did a terrible job. But even so, the job done by Nagin and Blanco was such a massive FAIL it makes the FEMA efforts shine by comparison.

Lying libs like OmmphyDufus cannot accept that fact.

I see...Back to katrina that a failed Governor, and a failed mayor tried to pin on Bush.

Got it.

Withholding emergency support to states of Democratic governors and giving it to states of Republicans - excellent political poly, and indeed, everything the Republican party stands for.

What WAS "BushCare"

OmpaDufus is being sarcastic. President Obama proposed legislation which eventually became "ObamaCare." President Bush got no legislation covering the health care "system [sic]" passed. Oomphy is pretending that there is something in that which serves as a rebuke to President Bush. Of cours,e Oomphy is just plain wrong -- again.

Further, he is alluding to the liberal fraud that the Federal government was "responsible" for the failed Katrina disaster reaction. Of course, he's wrong there, too, since like many libs he cannot accept the fact that it was PRIMARILY a state and local matter.

To the extent the Federal Government was involved (or should have been), I fully agree that FEMA sucked. Brownie did a terrible job. But even so, the job done by Nagin and Blanco was such a massive FAIL it makes the FEMA efforts shine by comparison.

I see...Back to katrina that a failed Governor, and a failed mayor tried to pin on Bush.

Got it.

OomphyDufus loves deflection.

To get back to the pointless of the dishonest OP, though:

the entire OP was a lie.

Strident, lazy, lying Libs. Such jerk-offs.

Got it.

Withholding emergency support to states of Democratic governors and giving it to states of Republicans - excellent political poly, and indeed, everything the Republican party stands for.

More OomphyDufus dishonesty and deflection.

What a surprise.

Got it.

WHY did she wait...and why did Nagin wait until last minute BEFORE the disaster struck?

I can already anticipate the "left wing radio is a failure" meme, and it would be a lie. Air America failed, not left wing talk which is still alive and well, it just can't get on 600 stations like RW talk does and it isn't because there isn't a market for it.

Progressive talk does wonderfully...when it's allowed on the RW owned airwaves.

serious question here Wytch.....why did Air America fail?...where i am at it was beat in the ratings by just about every station.....when i asked some of the "Liberals" i work with who listen to talk radio,they were telling me its the people they have on.....one guy who is pretty dam liberal,said " even i am bored to death with them"....was that it....the hosts?

Isn't Randi Rhodes a washed up WWF wrassler?

thats Dusty Rhodes.....Randy was killed in a plane crash....

Dusty Rhodes...Inventor of the...

BionicElbow.jpg

*BIONIC ELBOW*​

Forum List

Back