Bush Book Tour during the November Elections

R

rdean

RTEmagicC_9f0abae602.jpg.jpg

the book will include the former president speaking "candidly" about September 11th, his decision to invade Iraq, Hurricane Katrina and more. I'm interested to see how Bush feels he handled these situations because I know myself and the rest of the American public has their own opinions.

PhillyBurbs.com: Bush book due out in November

The memoir of former US President George W Bush will be a candid account of his "flaws and mistakes" as well as his achievements, his publishers said.

BBC News - George W Bush book to tell of 'flaws and mistakes'

Yea, his "achievements". Both of them. He tricked American into invading Iraq and he managed to let Bin Laden go scott free.

Couldn't ya just "die"?

Bush will be, for the Republicans, THE GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS ON GIVING.

Just when Republicans thought they had gotten rid of Bush once and for all, he shows up with a book of his "mistakes", just in time for the November election. AND HE'LL BE ON TOUR. I can't wait. Don't cha just love it?

Conservatives who thought invading Iraq was a brilliant idea have mysteriously disappeared and been replaced by conservatives who look just like them but strangely don't seem to have supported the disaster; maybe Bush will join them.

Conservatives who thought invading Iraq was a brilliant idea have mysteriously disappeared and been replaced by conservatives who look just like them but strangely don't seem to have supported the disaster; maybe Bush will join them.

Nah, Bush will be on his book tour, during November, reminding people why they voted Republicans out office. Finally, he is doing something good for the country.

Nah, Bush will be on his book tour, during November, reminding people why they voted Republicans out office. Finally, he is doing something good for the country.

Makes it difficult to distance yourself from Bush. Should be interesting

I think Palin is done using her Bus/Jet

Fuck off... I supported the action, still do, and would have supported it if Clinton or Bush I would not have been such pussies and either finished the job completely in the first place or ousted the fucker at the very first violation of cease fire

Id like to read the book. See things from his perspective. It will be interesting to see what he says.

If you guys think you are going to turn november into an anyone but Bush election, you are seriously naive.

Fuck off... I supported the action, still do, and would have supported it if Clinton or Bush I would not have been such pussies and either finished the job completely in the first place or ousted the fucker at the very first violation of cease fire

Why Iraq? Why not North Korea? Why not all those other Middle Eastern Countries? Why not Russia?

lol....and the left whines about the supposed hatred of the president in office now....good lord, it is truly amazing the deep vitriol hatred the left has for bush....

i have no doubt some on the right hate him as well, but its not as profound as those on the left....its funny how many on the left forget how many democrats supported iraq and act like it was only the gop and bush

Why Iraq? Why not North Korea? Why not all those other Middle Eastern Countries? Why not Russia?

maybe because Russia still has nuclear weapons left over from when your heroes were still in power?

maybe because Russia still has nuclear weapons left over from when your heroes were still in power?

My heroes? I'm curious. Who would that be?

lol....and the left whines about the supposed hatred of the president in office now....good lord, it is truly amazing the deep vitriol hatred the left has for bush....

i have no doubt some on the right hate him as well, but its not as profound as those on the left....its funny how many on the left forget how many democrats supported iraq and act like it was only the gop and bush

Right from the beginning, the Bush administration ran on a platform of "morals" and a "constitutional amendment" to protect the American Family from gay rights. I can't even remember a president ever who ran on a platform of hate, besides Bush. Then, once elected, he never brought up "save marriage" again.

Then there was Iraq. The country was attacked by Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia. Yet, the majority of soldiers, nearly 90%, from a Zogby international pol, believed we attacked Iraq in retaliation for 9/11. Where would they get such an idea?

Then there was Iraq. A country who had been in an 8 year war with Iran, who lost a generation of young men, whose military was pretty much wiped out when chased out of Kuwait. A country with almost no manufacturing, no industry, no natural resources besides oil and dates. A country under sanctions. Yet they were a threat?

Colin Powell believed they were. He was lied to. We know that now. He was lied to. He lied to us, but he didn't know he was lying. He found that out later.

Republcians lying? Wow, do they lie? Death panels? Kill Grandma? You betcha!

Republicans can never answer. Why did we go to Iraq and let Bin Laden go? When they do answer it, it's always weird and laughable.

Right from the beginning, the Bush administration ran on a platform of "morals" and a "constitutional amendment" to protect the American Family from gay rights. I can't even remember a president ever who ran on a platform of hate, besides Bush. Then, once elected, he never brought up "save marriage" again.

Then there was Iraq. The country was attacked by Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia. Yet, the majority of soldiers, nearly 90%, from a Zogby international pol, believed we attacked Iraq in retaliation for 9/11. Where would they get such an idea?

Then there was Iraq. A country who had been in an 8 year war with Iran, who lost a generation of young men, whose military was pretty much wiped out when chased out of Kuwait. A country with almost no manufacturing, no industry, no natural resources besides oil and dates. A country under sanctions. Yet they were a threat?

Colin Powell believed they were. He was lied to. We know that now. He was lied to. He lied to us, but he didn't know he was lying. He found that out later.

Republicans can never answer. Why did we go to Iraq and let Bin Laden go? When they do answer it, it's always weird and laughable.

mmmmhhhmmmm...

and your precious BO ran on transparency and change....boy have we seen a lot of both of those!!

And I seem to remember something about a "firm pledge" not raising taxes on anyone under 250K... ah, don'tcha just love a good wink and nudge campaign???

but if it's not a Bush promise, it's not one to be taken seriously, is that it?

Here's my question...If BO made these promises and then didn't keep them...is he a liar too?

How can protecting the American family be considered hate?

Forum List

Back