Bush Bends Fiscal Conservatives Over

Max Power said:
OCA, I think you're one of the few people here who really knows what's going on.

Don't get me wrong, I think libs suck donkey dicks but i'm not going to take a conservative president abandoning his ideals once in office for expediency and ease.

I voted for him on social issues and terrorism, he has failed on both.

Mr. P said:
Suck-up. If you pay attention you'll see many here are pissed about the out of control spending and lack of accomplishment.

My thoughts exactly P, I just thought i'd leave it up to someone else to point it out to him. Thanks my friend.

OCA said:
Don't get me wrong, I think libs suck donkey dicks but i'm not going to take a conservative president abandoning his ideals once in office for expediency and ease.

I voted for the man too OCA, but I'm no doubt just as disappointed in him as you are. I'd take my vote back if I could. Spending, out of control illegal immigration, his handling of the war in Iraq, and inaction here at home are big reasons why I think he's a piece of crap for a president. He may be the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet personally, but that's not the issue.

Pale Rider said:
I voted for the man too OCA, but I'm no doubt just as disappointed in him as you are. I'd take my vote back if I could. Spending, out of control illegal immigration, his handling of the war in Iraq, and inaction here at home are big reasons why I think he's a piece of crap for a president. He may be the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet personally, but that's not the issue.

OK, let's say you could take 'your vote back'. Who would you give it to? That's my dilemma, GW would still get it. The Libertarian was whacked and Kerry was more than a 'no go.' I wouldn't vote for a Nazi or a communist.

OCA said:

OCA, I had problems with GW even before you, (go back and look). At the same time, in all honesty, what could either of us have done at the time? My reason for trying to point out his errors is not to 'throw daggers' at him personally, but help build the platform of future 'conservatives.' It's why I bother writing on dead tree stationary and emailing whenever I can.

It's not so much a 'Bush sucks' as much as, 'Bush has every available tool to be doing so much more than he is...'

Kathianne said:
OK, let's say you could take 'your vote back'. Who would you give it to? That's my dilemma, GW would still get it. The Libertarian was whacked and Kerry was more than a 'no go.' I wouldn't vote for a Nazi or a communist.
And therein lays our dilemma. Stuck between a rock an a hard place.

Kathianne said:

Fair question Kathy. I haven't had a REAL favorite for president since I voted for Steve Forbes. I voted to reelect Bush simply because he was the lessor of two evils, not because I was happy with him... and that's sad.

Pale Rider said:
Fair question Kathy. I haven't had a REAL favorite for president since I voted for Steve Forbes. I voted to reelect Bush simply because he was the lessor of two evils, not because I was happy with him... and that's sad.

I hear ya, which is why neither of us is too surprised. I did work on his campaign, hard. That makes it a bit more personal, yet there was no alternative. If there was...

Message to GOP...

I don't mind a spirited political race, when both oponents are worthy of the office they seek. Problem is, lately, we've been seeing the same old, tired, damn faces and names, like hitlery. I want this wicked old hag to GO AWAY! The clintons already soiled the White House once with their filthy, gutter tendencies. We DON'T need that AGAIN!

I'd like to see new, fresh faces, for all parties. And PUUULEEEEESE... DON'T say Jeb Bush!

Forum List

Back