Bush Below 40% for 7th consecutive month..

Another question, how many people are actually involved with these polls? I dont think that the approval ratings truly reflect the majority of american popular opinion. Unless 100 million people vote on these polls consistantly as they are in presidential elections. We can predict that 08 presidential elections wont be alot higher than 115 million votes total.

Post came off wrong....DELETED BY T-BOR

and there are districts, like yours where Bush might get 2-6%. Then there are those in mine, where he's probably in high 80's-90%. Funny thing, my guess is our demographics are probably not that different.

Another question, how many people are actually involved with these polls? I dont think that the approval ratings truly reflect the majority of american popular opinion. Unless 100 million people vote on these polls consistantly as they are in presidential elections. We can predict that 08 presidential elections wont be alot higher than 115 million votes total.

http://www.variation.com/techlib/as-7.html

Thats because you probably live in Texas and or close to it. And we all know that MOST people from Texas are.....well you know... STUPID.

I am pretty sure she lives in Illinois in a Chicago suburb... pretty "blue" state, but the rich 'burbs' do tend to be tinged with red.

And from my experience with kathianne, she is no dummy... and you probably aren't doing yourself any favors with either side by going off on her.

save that for red states rule and glockmail.... the guys who have so richly earned it! ;)

Im not going off on Kath at all. Kath is obviously an intelligent person. Ive read many of her posts. Just figured it was a texas thing. Sorry if it came off wrong, had a bad day. Anywho, I have a friend from Texas, actually a smart guy. But when it comes to politics I sure dont like his opinion. When I asked him if he liked Bush he said Of course I like George...Im from Texas.

:eusa_think: I dont talk to him much anymore.

I am pretty sure she lives in Illinois in a Chicago suburb... pretty "blue" state, but the rich 'burbs' do tend to be tinged with red.

And from my experience with kathianne, she is no dummy... and you probably aren't doing yourself any favors with either side by going off on her.

save that for red states rule and glockmail.... the guys who have so richly earned it! ;)

Thanks, I guess he couldn't get that I don't think 'our numbers' are all that good, no way should there be such a Republican lock. However, the education aspect does come through as implied in state, Congressional, etc.

Forum List

Back