Bush began planning for Iraq before 9/11

Originally posted by jimnyc
You've again shown NOTHING to lead me to believe you are more informed about the current administration. Does not subscribing to your theories make us clueless? You act like you have superior knowledge, and yet you can't even formulate a decent argument with this information.

My theories are not baseless, they are widely believed by a great percentage of americans who are VERY worried about the direction our country is going.

What are their "true intentions" and where did you get this information from?

Its all explained in PNAC.

Some news is fact, some is opinion. Some are more credible than others. I don't understand your point here and how it relates to you being more knwledgeable than us.

The american public is constantly being lied to by the media. Not opinion, its straight up lying. Maggots.

You mean you drew your own conclusions from prior words and apply them when you feel like ranting. These words are there for all to see, how does this make you more knowledgable?
I dont apply them to my own theories. they were VERY specific about the threat.

Then how come you can't understand that theory is not fact?

Many facts combined have given me this "theory" as you keep insisting on calling it.

Like I said. war is not peace . Your pResident does not understand this. or i should say Karl Rove.

And also career politicians, what's your point? Was this some hidden secret that 'we' weren't knowledgable about?
Most americans dont know that fact. Seriously, most dont even know where Iraq is.

That doesn't surprise me. Would you like a biscuit?

Sure. You should read it again. Ends justify means bud.

There was more to the war than just WMD. I guess you knew that though, since you're more informed than the rest of us. I guess it's not that he didn't have an argument, but rather that you couldn't comprehend it.
He didn't have an argument. We went to war against an iminent threat. Like Powell said, iraq can attack us with WMDs within 45 minutes.
Don't you know that Rumsfeld and Saddam are best of buddies?
We gave saddam his power, we also gave Bin laden his position and his weapons while he worked for the CIA. While he was here, his name was Tim.

And what's your point with this one? Maybe he was with Al Qaeda planning the attacks? :rolleyes:
Ya and maybe he knew of the threat and ignored it.
According to our very own 9/11 comission, assigned to find the truth. They did find it, and they were pointing fingers within the whitehouse laying blame.

What the hell are you talking about? And you say WE aren't knowledgable? Did the tooth fairy tell you about this activity? You can't say "I know" and then end your sentence with "don't know the specifics right now". You are rambling.
I dont know the specifics RIGHT NOW, but I do know this administration did some VERY strange thing prior to 9/11.
You may want to look into that.

I don't care if it was made during the ice age, it helps protect our country. Enough of your theories, provide facts.
We are at more risk now than ever. I dont like providing facts, its all the same to you. Whoever says it is biased lyers to you , someones gotta say it. I'm not sure where you think i can come up with conclusive evidence, out of my ass?

You make me laugh when you repeatedly bring this up. Sudan offered Osama to Clinton on a silver platter on at least 3 different occassions, why did Clinton pass on the offer if Osama was such a security risk?
Ya you keep saying that, I dont care. Clinton was also not fit to be president, a lesser of 2 evils.
He didnt do enough to bring democracy back to this country and stop the corporate onslaught.
If his security would have been a bit better, he would have jailed the terrorist before they could strike, meaning jailing all PNAC members and the whole bush family. You seem to think I look up to clinton.

There are ALWAYS people angry over war, it's always been that way. And yes, I agree about the polls, it's a conservative conspiracy. :rolleyes:
I didnt say anything about a conspiracy, I said the polls are false.

ask Gore Vidal, and dont be talking smack about him hes dedicated his life to studing history. you have not. dont say hes baised.
"And yet Americans seem quite susceptible to a sort of jingoistic "enemy-of-the-month club" coming out of Washington. You say millions of Americans hate the federal government. But something like 75 percent of Americans say they support George W. Bush, especially on the issue of the war."

Vidal - "I hope you don't believe those figures. Don't you know how the polls are rigged? It's simple. After 9/11 the country was really shocked and terrified. [Bush] does a little war dance and talks about evil axis and all the countries he's going to go after. And how long it is all going to take, he says with a happy smile, because it means billions and trillions for the Pentagon and for his oil friends. And it means curtailing our liberties, so this is all very thrilling for him. He's right out there reacting, bombing Afghanistan. Well, he might as well have been bombing Denmark. Denmark had nothing to do with 9/11. And neither did Afghanistan, at least the Afghanis didn't. "

On and on with what? You've still shown NOTHING that makes me believe you are more knowledgable than us about the Bush administration. Shit, your pathetic attempt at making it look like Clinton was so well informed and warned the Bush administration is laughable.
People who support this administration are laughable, its right infront of your noses and you cant even smell it.
If you only knew how people like me view your party. We love being patriots and we cant wait to kick all the traitors out.
Face it jim, this country was founded on suspicion. Stop trying to destroy it.

Considering that even Clinton, as obtuse and clueless as he was about national security, recognized Saddam as a threat and conducted bombing campaigns.

O'Neill has an axe to grind. In early 2003, he claimed he would not disparage the Bush administration - and now he has written his sour little book for cash and attention. Fine. There will be plenty of people who want to believe this is true, so they will lap it up.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, it is the military's job to have plans for a variety of possible scenarios. In this case, given the nature of Saddam's regime, it is highly plausible that Iraq was one of the scenarios.

I dont like providing facts, TO YOU! duh.:rolleyes:

You LOVE to twist everything up you dont agree with. Obviously.

I have the right winger dictionary. Its simple stuff.

Like this one.

limbaughcrisy: loudly denouncing 'degenerate' and illegal behavior, which one nevertheless secretly practices.

:laugh:

36.gif

Originally posted by jones
I dont like providing facts, TO YOU! duh.:rolleyes:

Why, do you normally only supply facts to people that will buy your ridiculous theories? You refuse to supply them to people that will laugh at you.

You LOVE to twist everything up you dont agree with. Obviously.

You've done a great job of that all by yourself, bravo!

I have the right winger dictionary. Its simple stuff.

I've read your posts, I agree, it is simple.

limbaughcrisy: loudly denouncing 'degenerate' and illegal behavior, which one nevertheless secretly practices.

How about "jonesocrisy" - the disease that prompts you to regurgitate rumors, innuendo & conspiracies - and present them as fact.

and

Amelia Earhart Defense - A four part shell game: (1) I can't find those facts; (2) there are lots of theories; (3) oh, that was a long time ago; and (4) nobody cares anymore. This is useful when the quote, facts, or figures have been "disappeared", as in the recent K.Parker Affair, or the White House Website Follies

Oh thats totally Jimnyc. yep.

Originally posted by jimnyc
He was not referring to security meetings!

Do you really think the treasury secretary was present at security meetings that outlined plans to ouster Saddam?

If you think about it, yes, he would be. What was one of the main things that the US started recovering after the taking of baghdad? Husseins cash stash. That all would have to go to treasury, right?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
If you think about it, yes, he would be. What was one of the main things that the US started recovering after the taking of baghdad? Husseins cash stash. That all would have to go to treasury, right?

He would be involved in low level cabinet meetings. And yes, some national security details would have been discussed. He would not have been involved in strategic war meetings that have absolutely nothing to do with the treasury. I could be wrong as I'm just basing this on my opinion. I'd like to think if what he wrote was fact, and he had solid proof, this would be bigger news than it is getting.

Of course, this is my opinion as well. I also think that O'neill would not have been involved in strategic planning for the invasion, low level meetings like you said, but that MAY, I stress MAY, have put him in the room where he might have at least seen the folders and covers, not necessarily the info inside. Just my opinion anyway.

I can see that as a possibility. He claims to have many documents. I'll be curious to see what exactly gets released down the road to backup his claims.

this thread is better then the humor one...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: where do these people come from???? they seem to be just like my bro's in-laws...read op/ed and then state what they gleaned as facts..

Actually we don't take everything that comes out of karl roves diseased brain as fact. :laugh:

Limbaughcrisy...ROFLMAO! How about Gingrichery - the act of having an affair with an intern while calling for the impeachment of a president for having an affair with in intern.

Originally posted by acludem
Limbaughcrisy...ROFLMAO! How about Gingrichery - the act of having an affair with an intern while calling for the impeachment of a president for having an affair with in intern.

Tell me, which one was doing his dirty deeds in his public office? Which one got a blowjob in the oval office while the taxpayers were paying for it? And then which one lied under oath about it?

Forum List

Back