Bush-Bashing Bait Fails

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Bush-Bash Baiting Fails
By MaryKatharineHam
Posted on Fri Sep 16th, 2005 at 11:15:29 AM EST

Here is video of the surprising reaction ABC got from its Hurricane Katrina focus group last night after President Bush's speech. You know that reporter wasn't expecting this. Almost no one had anything bad to say about Bush.

I noted it last night, after Lorie Byrd posted on it.

Transcript of the segment is here. Via Wizbang! It's great to read and watch.

The folks at the Astrodome certainly believe Bush was sincere, as many Americans do when they hear Bush speak from the heart. Hugh Hewitt called it a good speech by a good man.

That's what the people at the Astrodome saw. They saw a man who was serious about lifting them up and giving them hope. It's the same thing most of us saw in Bush in the wake of 9/11, and it's what the MSM is incapable of believing that any sane person sees. You can see how surprised reporter Dean Reynolds is in the video.

I, however, remain very skeptical about the way Bush intends to uplift the people of the Gulf Coast-- the "Spend, Baby, Spend" Initiative. I'm not the only one.

http://soapbox.townhall.com/story/2005/9/16/111529/315

That's odd. I didn't see anything about this gracing the homepage of Yahoo for several hours. Don't think this made the front page of the New York Times, either. Wonder why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back