Bush bans offshore drilling

President Bush will seek formal comment from his Cabinet agencies next week on a plan that could make three of the world's most remote and pristine island chains off-limits to commercial fishing and mineral exploration.This is from your article...

I guess protecting 3 island chains is banning all offshore drilling?

Nothing should be off limits to drilling.

Drilling is everything.

Last edited:
Irony my ass. It's a lie. Protecting a specified area only is NOT "banning offshore drilling".

You're just a leftwingnut hack. Nothing more nor less.

Your posts are nothing but insults.

No information whatsoever.

LMAO! That all you got? You would be incorrect. You posted a thread title that is a lie and I addressed it. That is addressing the facts.

Have you been drinking again?

Pretty misleading title there eh boyo?
It is sad that we are so gung-ho on oil drilling. We need a Kennedy "man on the moon" speech about alternative energy.

It's called irony.

But apparently you have irony poor blood.

No it just goes to show, that the Democratic position is even more absurd than originally thought. Pelosi stated that the reason for blocking a vote was to protect the environment, well if Bush protects these environmentally sensitive areas, then what does that do to the Democratic opposition to drilling? It makes it trivial and solely driven by their special interests the environmental wackos such as yourself.

Pretty misleading title there eh boyo?
It is sad that we are so gung-ho on oil drilling. We need a Kennedy "man on the moon" speech about alternative energy.

Bingo!

Bush can't even bring himself to use the word conservation, but that is what happens when you have two oil men in the White House.

No it just goes to show, that the Democratic position is even more absurd than originally thought. Pelosi stated that the reason for blocking a vote was to protect the environment, well if Bush protects these environmentally sensitive areas, then what does that do to the Democratic opposition to drilling? It makes it trivial and solely driven by their special interests the environmental wackos such as yourself.

Why do you lie?

I believe we should drill everywhere.

Last edited:
C'mon.. wheres the sense of humor... this thread is funny as hell.. and.. its bound to show up in commercial somewheres.

Drill Drill Drill... Drill here... Drill there... Drill everywhere...

Actually almost all your posts are lies.

Really I thought that was you, maybe you could reference my last post? Show me where I lied or are you lying by saying that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back