Bush asks Clinton for advice

This is very interesting. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Asking advice is not the same thing as taking advice. Some of the voter base could see this as "Bush is not Clinton's enemy." And there are a lot of dem voters in my neck of the woods who know nothing and care nothing about issues. It's all politics to them.

mom4 said:
This is very interesting. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Asking advice is not the same thing as taking advice. Some of the voter base could see this as "Bush is not Clinton's enemy." And there are a lot of dem voters in my neck of the woods who know nothing and care nothing about issues. It's all politics to them.

Bush contrary to popular belief in the Liberal circles is one who has humility unlike Clinton. It's very plausible as you suggest that Bush in that humility believes everyone has something to offer.

That said the only adivce Id be asking Clinton is where is the nearest exit away form you. I lack Bush's humility in this area.. :laugh:

-Cp said:
WTF? Why would he even be around an IMPEACHED former President like Clinton is a good question to start with - let alone ask the advice of an idiot that sold secrets to the Chineese and denied capturing Bin Laden when the Saudi's had him... .

*sigh*

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050408-112333-6132r.htm

I agree..... he might as well ask him about how to be faithful to his wife, too.

Geez Mr. President! Quit being so nice! Kick the SOB where it hurts!

-Cp said:
WTF? Why would he even be around an IMPEACHED former President like Clinton is a good question to start with - let alone ask the advice of an idiot that sold secrets to the Chineese and denied capturing Bin Laden when the Saudi's had him... .

*sigh*

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050408-112333-6132r.htm

Well I'll be damned. This little twit just cashed in a little more of his "political clout" he's spending in my opinion.

When this guy turns around, he turns around. Still good at heart maybe, but walking in the wrong direction. Somebody needs to give him a wake up call.

If you read the story, you'd see that Bush was talking with Clinton on SS reform, an issue that Clinton himself brought up. And, as mom4 said, asking advice and taking that advice are two different things.

And what is he supposed to do - act as if Clinton doesn't exist?

gop_jeff said:
And what is he supposed to do - act as if Clinton doesn't exist?

My answer to that would be a flat yes. And if he could, he should. Since when do you see liberals asking for conservatives advice? You don't.

Now is a bad time in my opinion for the prez to be cozying up to the clintons, with hitlery already starting her '08 campaign for prez.

seems happily married. Or perhaps asking billy jeff the best lie to tell or how to tell it, but George seems like a straight up guy. Or maybe ask ole triangulator how to disguise his political beliefs as mainstream when they are really left wing, but George doesn't go for that. So why ask clinton's advice on anything? 'Cept maybe where the bathroom is at a joint you've never been to.. I wouldn't ask that lying piece of human filth the time of day.. Bad judgement there W. Wise up if it comes out of billy jeff's mouth it's hardly "good advice"..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back