Bush...Approaching the Precipice

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<center><h2><a href=http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_4704.shtml><New Information Shows Bush Indecisive, Paranoid, Delusional</a></h2></center>

<blockquote>By TERESA HAMPTON

Jun 17, 2004, 08:47

The carefully-crafted image of George W. Bush as a bold, decisive leader is cracking under the weight of new revelations that the erratic President is indecisive, moody, paranoid and delusional.

“More and more this brings back memories of the Nixon White House,” says retired political science professor George Harleigh, who worked for President Nixon during the second presidential term that ended in resignation under fire. “I haven’t heard any reports of President Bush wondering the halls talking to portraits of dead Presidents but what I have been told is disturbing.”

Two weeks ago, Capitol Hill Blue revealed that a growing number of White House aides are concerned about the President’s mental stability. They told harrowing tales of violent mood swings, bouts with paranoia and obscene outbursts from a President who wears his religion on his sleeve.

Although supporters of President Bush dismissed the reports as “fantasies from anonymous sources,” a new book by Dr. Justin Frank, director of psychiatry at George Washington University, raises many similar questions about the President’s mental stability.

"George W. Bush is a case study in contradiction," Dr. Frank writes in Bush On The Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. "Bush is an untreated ex-alcoholic with paranoid and megalomaniac tendencies."</blockquote>

While Dubbyuh gave up the sauce, he never dealt with the issues that lead him to drink and drug. And it is those issues that shape his personality today...He is a dry-drunk.

<center><blockquote><i>Dry drunk</i> is a slang term used by members and supporters of Alcoholics Anonymous and substance abuse counselors to describe the recovering alcoholic who is no longer drinking, one who is dry, but whose thinking is clouded. Such an individual is said to be dry but not truly sober. Such an individual tends to go to extremes.</blockquote> - "<i>Addiction Treatment: A Strengths Perspective</i>"</center>

Now, While Dubbyuh can be commended for laying off of the sauce, he is still plagued by the cognitive problems associated with long time ETOH use such as grandiose behavior, irrational rationalization, projection and over-reaction...and let's not forget paranoia. And given that he is the leader of the free world, if he tips over into full blown paranoia, he could take a good chunk of the world with him. And given the mounting pressures on him and his administration, he seems closer and closer to taking one last wobble through the burn-out belt. We can only hope he doesn't take the nation with him.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
[Bhref=http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_4704.shtml><New Information Shows Bush Indecisive, Paranoid, Delusional

<blockquote>By TERESA HAMPTON

Jun 17, 2004, 08:47

The carefully-crafted image of George W. Bush as a bold, decisive leader is cracking under the weight of new revelations that the erratic President is indecisive, moody, paranoid and delusional.

“More and more this brings back memories of the Nixon White House,” says retired political science professor George Harleigh, who worked for President Nixon during the second presidential term that ended in resignation under fire. “I haven’t heard any reports of President Bush wondering the halls talking to portraits of dead Presidents but what I have been told is disturbing.”

Two weeks ago, Capitol Hill Blue revealed that a growing number of White House aides are concerned about the President’s mental stability. They told harrowing tales of violent mood swings, bouts with paranoia and obscene outbursts from a President who wears his religion on his sleeve.

Although supporters of President Bush dismissed the reports as “fantasies from anonymous sources,” a new book by Dr. Justin Frank, director of psychiatry at George Washington University, raises many similar questions about the President’s mental stability.

"George W. Bush is a case study in contradiction," Dr. Frank writes in Bush On The Couch: Inside the Mind of the President. "Bush is an untreated ex-alcoholic with paranoid and megalomaniac tendencies."</blockquote>

While Dubbyuh gave up the sauce, he never dealt with the issues that lead him to drink and drug. And it is those issues that shape his personality today...He is a dry-drunk.

<center><blockquote><i>Dry drunk</i> is a slang term used by members and supporters of Alcoholics Anonymous and substance abuse counselors to describe the recovering alcoholic who is no longer drinking, one who is dry, but whose thinking is clouded. Such an individual is said to be dry but not truly sober. Such an individual tends to go to extremes.</blockquote> - "<i>Addiction Treatment: A Strengths Perspective</i>"</center>

Now, While Dubbyuh can be commended for laying off of the sauce, he is still plagued by the cognitive problems associated with long time ETOH use such as grandiose behavior, irrational rationalization, projection and over-reaction...and let's not forget paranoia. And given that he is the leader of the free world, if he tips over into full blown paranoia, he could take a good chunk of the world with him. And given the mounting pressures on him and his administration, he seems closer and closer to taking one last wobble through the burn-out belt. We can only hope he doesn't take the nation with him. [/B]

As a substance abuse counselor I can assure you the your desperate attempts to discredit Bush are sinking lower than urban myths. Why do you even bother to post anymore?

Originally posted by dilloduck
As a substance abuse counselor I can assure you the your desperate attempts to discredit Bush are sinking lower than urban myths. Why do you even bother to post anymore?

Just to irritate you. :)

WHy do you like being an idiot, Bully? Why do you hate american values? Do you work for the government?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
WHy do you like being an idiot, Bully? Why do you hate american values? Do you work for the government?

I don't hate American values old son...I merely loath those espoused by the current crop of talking heads, policy wonks and party hacks curently in power. Not that those of Goatboy were much better.

I am a firm believer in the Constitution and the values it represents. Politicians these days are after nothing more than fleeting and illusory power the gather to themselves as a result of holding public office. They don't hate American values either...they just find it convenient to ignore them.

<blockquote><i>Dry drunk</i> is a slang term used by members and supporters of Alcoholics Anonymous and substance abuse counselors to describe the recovering alcoholic who is no longer drinking, one who is dry, but whose thinking is clouded. Such an individual is said to be dry but not truly sober. Such an individual tends to go to extremes.</blockquote> - "<i>Addiction Treatment: A Strengths Perspective</i>"

Now, While Dubbyuh can be commended for laying off of the sauce, he is still plagued by the cognitive problems associated with long time ETOH use such as grandiose behavior, irrational rationalization, projection and over-reaction...and let's not forget paranoia. And given that he is the leader of the free world, if he tips over into full blown paranoia, he could take a good chunk of the world with him. And given the mounting pressures on him and his administration, he seems closer and closer to taking one last wobble through the burn-out belt. We can only hope he doesn't take the nation with him.

:asshole:

I do not know GW personally, so can't speak to his cloudiness of thought.

What I do know - and I don't need to source it as I am speaking from personal experience and not opinion - is that the the crap quoted above is just that - crap.

Anyone have any questions on that I would be happy to discuss via PM.

I don't hate American values old son...I merely loath those espoused by the current crop of talking heads, policy wonks and party hacks curently in power. Not that those of Goatboy were much better.

I am a firm believer in the Constitution and the values it represents. Politicians these days are after nothing more than fleeting and illusory power the gather to themselves as a result of holding public office. They don't hate American values either...they just find it convenient to ignore them.

BS bully. You are the one planning to rebel after the Americans make their choice for President if their choice doesnt agree with your warped views. You are going to have the audacity to say you are a firm believer of the Constitution then at the same time rebel against a Constitutionally elected government. You cant have it both ways. you either believe in the Constitution and the Constitution process or you are going to rebel against it. Choose.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
BS bully. You are the one planning to rebel after the Americans make their choice for President if their choice doesnt agree with your warped views. You are going to have the audacity to say you are a firm believer of the Constitution then at the same time rebel against a Constitutionally elected government. You cant have it both ways. you either believe in the Constitution and the Constitution process or you are going to rebel against it. Choose.

Why not? Dubbyuh and his pals are tryin' to have it both ways. They do like bait-and-switch with their political promises...You know, give with one hand and take with the other. Have a nice day.:)

Originally posted by HGROKIT
:asshole:

I do not know GW personally, so can't speak to his cloudiness of thought.

What I do know - and I don't need to source it as I am speaking from personal experience and not opinion - is that the the crap quoted above is just that - crap.

Anyone have any questions on that I would be happy to discuss via PM.

I defer to your superior judgement...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back