Bush Appointed Fed Judge Beats Crap Out Of Wife, Gets "counseling" - Incident Recorded

R

rdean

Chris Hayes Plays Horrifying 911 Call From Federal Judge Mark Fuller s Wife Sounds of Her Apparently Being Struck Can Be Clearly Heard The BRAD BLOG

911 call from Fuller's wife, including the segment in which it sounds as if she is being repeatedly struck, as later cited by the 911 dispatcher. "Please help me. He's beating on me," she is heard crying afterward.

Atlanta Police say that when they responded to desperate 911 call from the Ritz-Carlton on the night of August 9, the wife's face and legs were bloodied and bruised, and that it appeared she had been dragged around the room by her hair. The room smelled of alcohol, but Judge Fuller appeared to otherwise be unscathed.

Unless he resigns or is impeached by the U.S. Congress, the George W. Bush-appointee to the federal bench in the Middle District of Alabama will continue to serve out his lifetime appointment for $200,000/year.

Fuller, a violent wife-beater (who appears to have beaten more than one wife!) still sits on the federal bench and will soon have his arrest record erased entirely, as if it never even happened.

article-2722201-20754A5300000578-264_306x423.jpg

Are black wife beaters so much worse than white wife beaters? Is it because this happened in the Christian South so the beating was done with love?

Why the difference?

Bush did it. He KNEW this guy was a wife beater and that's the only reason why he appointed him!

Bush did it. He KNEW this guy was a wife beater and that's the only reason why he appointed him!

Yea, I kinda thought that too. Bush never beat Laura. He knew what would happen. Her deceased boyfriend found out she wasn't someone to say no to.

This is guy is a dirt bag. That being said, why does it matter that he was appointed by the previous President? It's not like he was appointed to the bench because he beat his wife.

Chris Hayes Plays Horrifying 911 Call From Federal Judge Mark Fuller s Wife Sounds of Her Apparently Being Struck Can Be Clearly Heard The BRAD BLOG

911 call from Fuller's wife, including the segment in which it sounds as if she is being repeatedly struck, as later cited by the 911 dispatcher. "Please help me. He's beating on me," she is heard crying afterward.

Atlanta Police say that when they responded to desperate 911 call from the Ritz-Carlton on the night of August 9, the wife's face and legs were bloodied and bruised, and that it appeared she had been dragged around the room by her hair. The room smelled of alcohol, but Judge Fuller appeared to otherwise be unscathed.

Unless he resigns or is impeached by the U.S. Congress, the George W. Bush-appointee to the federal bench in the Middle District of Alabama will continue to serve out his lifetime appointment for $200,000/year.

Fuller, a violent wife-beater (who appears to have beaten more than one wife!) still sits on the federal bench and will soon have his arrest record erased entirely, as if it never even happened.

article-2722201-20754A5300000578-264_306x423.jpg

Are black wife beaters so much worse than white wife beaters? Is it because this happened in the Christian South so the beating was done with love?

Why the difference?
Domestic violence is not the exclusive province of either right or left, rich or poor, professional or working class, white or black, educated or uneducated--you get the point.

I am more concerned with Chief Justice Roy Moore who believes the state should punish gays and that Muslims should be barred from holding elected office. That's some scary thinking right there.

I am more concerned with Chief Justice Roy Moore who believes the state should punish gays and that Muslims should be barred from holding elected office. That's some scary thinking right there.

I wonder how women feel about this judge getting a free ride?

I would imagine they are quite cross to be honest.

shartticus finch esq. said:
I guess this ain't the right thread for someone's mentioning Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne, is it? :badgrin:

rdean said:
Did he beat her?

We don't know.

She mysteriously drowned in Chappaquiddick before we had any chances to ask her, see. :badgrin:

rdean said:

I wonder how Democrats feel about Ted Kennedy's having gotten a free ride in the Senate for 40 years. :badgrin:

shart said:
I guess this ain't the right thread for someone's mentioning Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo Kopechne, is it? :badgrin:

rdean said:
Did he beat her?

We don't know.

She mysteriously drowned in Chappaquiddick before we had any chances to ask her, see. :badgrin:

rdean said:

I wonder how Democrats feel about Ted Kennedy's having gotten a free ride in the Senate for 40 years. :badgrin:

I can't speak for them but I thought it was an embarrassment that he kept getting elected. He should have went to jail.

This is guy is a dirt bag. That being said, why does it matter that he was appointed by the previous President? It's not like he was appointed to the bench because he beat his wife.

This is why Liberals suck....
It's not that the guy is a Federal judge.
The focus is that Bush appointed him....

Like that has what exactly to do with anything.
Any chance they can work Bush into they go for it.

Yeah, because conservatives would never ever do the very same thing in order to smear Obama.

not Liberals.....Dean.....90% of liberals would not have cared who appointed him....you forget....Dean cant do a post without bringing in Republicans.....thats what Obsession....and i dont mean the Perfume.... does to you.......

Forum List

Back