Bush and the economy

...Every business venture Dubbyuh ever dabbled in went tits up, or the stock tanked shortly after he sold his shares. And, supply side economics has been thoroughly discredited.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Every business venture Dubbyuh ever dabbled in went tits up, or the stock tanked shortly after he sold his shares. And, supply side economics has been thoroughly discredited.

links??????

not by us wealthy people!

seems he did mighty fine on his ownership of the rangers......

of course, he did gather together some city officials, appropriated some private land under eminent domain law, had a new stadium built, and owes arlington 7.5 million, but hey....whos counting that?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
seems he did mighty fine on his ownership of the rangers......

of course, he did gather together some city officials, appropriated some private land under eminent domain law, had a new stadium built, and owes arlington 7.5 million, but hey....whos counting that?

That deal was handed to him on a silver platter, and he didn't have anything to do with the day to day operation of the team.

supply side economics has been thoroughly discredited

Please tell me how you can discredit economic theory with more theory ? Show us your conclusive emperical evidence. You are an embarressment to anyone with any real understanding of business and economics other than the tidbits you read in the newspaper or online !

Originally posted by jon_forward
and you believe whats said here I suppose. Saturday night live wouldnt even think about using this shit.

And just so you know, I was hired today at a plant that employs 2800 people, and they are HIRING 700 MORE IMMEDIATLY...so much for no jobs.this in a town of 15K.
Hey, congrats!!!! Hope you are very happy.

Originally posted by jon_forward
and you believe whats said here I suppose. Saturday night live wouldnt even think about using this shit.

And just so you know, I was hired today at a plant that employs 2800 people, and they are HIRING 700 MORE IMMEDIATLY...so much for no jobs.this in a town of 15K.

Congrats. Wanna know something funny? the place ive been working has been having trouble staffing two positions. And they arent bad jobs at all.

Forum List

Back