Bush and ColdPlay! Watch this!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
This is the new video for Cold Play, don't know if you guys have seen this! And if anyone can put the video actually on here go right ahead!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqQL5WFN20]YouTube - Violet Hill (Dancing Politicians)[/ame]

Last edited:
Awww now come on, regardless of politics, it's good, I mean it's taking a shot at everyone! :lol:

I just don't like Cold Play.. Disturbed takes some nasty shots at Bush.. I like them. Good stuff is good stuff..

This is the new video for Cold Play, don't know if you guys have seen this! And if anyone can put the video actually on here go right ahead!

YouTube - Violet Hill (Dancing Politicians)

Last night at the end of their song on snl, coldplay lead singer said barack obama.

I can't see you video on my phone, just wanted to mention that.

Obama is a great man. Like we all rallied behind Bush after 9 11, please get behind Obama.

Maybe Ron Paul is right about the federal reserve and inome tax being unconstitutional.

Maybe obama will cut spending like clinton and newt did in the 90's. Ending the war is step one and mcbush doesn't want to cut off that cash cow.

No the dems aren't perfect, but don't you wish the supreme court in bush v gore would have given it to gore? Get the feeling he wouldn't have made the same mistakes bush made?

Based on the top 1 percent, kind of seems like the last 8 yrs went great. Now 2 months before the election they want to fess up and point fingers too? That's wrong on so many levels.

I'm listening to Lindsay Graham right now. What a spin they have on the last 8 yrs.

If only the gop were as good governing as they are playing politics.

It sickens me. It really does. So many americans buying into the spin. Most of us won't make $250k, and most that do don't mind paying another $300 if it means business will pick up.

Most people realize the economy only works if 95 percent of us are doing well, not 70 percent. More people buying joe the plumbers services.

Forum List

Back