Bush allowed 9/11 to happen and showed the world how stupid America is

Obama's worst day is still better than Bush on his best day!!!

Bush allowed 9/11 attack on US even after he was given all the intelligence about Who, What, Where, When, Why & How we would be attacked. The Anthrax attacks were committed by Bruce Edwards Ivins of the United States Army!

Bush's friend from high school General Tommy Franks issued stand-down orders to allow Osama Bin Laden to escape. Bush never tried to capture of kill Osama!

Bush did not go after Saudi or Iran or people who aided the 9/11 attacks on US. Instead he "stove piped" non-credible charges against Iraq & toppled the country giving Saudi & Iran control of Iraq & more power!!!

Bush got 9,000 Americans killed & 45,000 wounded. Caused massive inflation & wasted $5 Trillion. He barely killed any Al-Qaeda Terrorist. Obama is the man who exterminated Al-Qaeda Terrorist.

I assume that with the OPs logic the obomanation is responsible for the 49 killed in Orlando!!! Seems his FBI was notified many timed about the shooter and did NOTHING!
Did it reach President Obama's Desk?

It is well documented that Bush was well informed on 9/11 attacks many times from many people prior to 9/11, but you give him a pass & crucify Obama for your fantasy
The CIA has said that Russia's hacking of the election was equal to 9/11, and Trump is in denial....trying to protect his buddy Putin.

906. Effort to link me to F.I.S.A. (6/1/2016)

On 5/30, my wife told me Mr. yao and his family will come to U.S. on 6/3 (Friday) and visit me right on the same day. Mr. Yao was my classmate of Junior middle school. We know each other for more than 50 years.

The last time I saw him was 21 years ago when I was in China. The sudden visit is not a coincidence. It is arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. It's obvious. I just talked about they have planted two informants into my sisters' houses. Now they directly send one to me to link me to the Chinese intelligence. It's easy to recruit ordinary people to be an informant.

So many events squeeze together in this month. It's for one purpose - the Federal Reserve is eager to raise the prime rate. The world is watching every movement of the Fed Reserve. But it has to obey the order of the Feds.(FBI and DEA) The Feds hold a large quantity of the houses in Bay Area - not only for the convenience of framing a case (they put their informants in targets' neighborhood, in banks, stores, and working place the targets go, but also a method of making money. Normally, it works. But this case lasts too long, more than 20 years. Too many real estates are held. A tiny rate upwards will cause a big cost, let alone there may be a risk to break up a balloon.

That's why so many efforts to frame a case in this month.

907.The Feds control the internet (6/7/2016)

On 6/5, Sunday, I joined two two groups in Facebook. One is "9/11 Truth Movement - All Theories Welcomed", the other one is "911 questions". I posted a news "Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror?
". Then I started to post my theory "The origin of 911 attack" in "9/11 Truth Movement". Soon I received a note from the group host.

Norma Rae 11:58am Jun 5
Please delete all your posts not related to 9/11 or I will remove you from the group. Thank you in advance.

I leave it alone because my theory is 9/11 related. Then I found my postings started disappeared from the page. I went to the other group"911 questions", found a message was waiting for me:

Ray Kraaijenhagen
Jike Sung .. 9/11 related posts only. keep that in mind while you are in this group. it seems you just joined and posted other .. non related articles. they will be deleted.

911 questions Public Group | Facebook

To my astonishment was that I even hadn't started to post "The origin of 911 attack". How did Kraaijenhagen know what I was going to do next and threatened to "they will be deleted."?

I reviewed that site, found many unrelated messages (such like passed away Boxing star Muhammad Ali...)

The odd story indicts that: 1. I am under the surveillance by the Feds cyberspace team all the time. The response is instant. All happens in minutes.

2. Those groups are set up by the Feds, are traps to net those who don't believe the lies of government.

3. My analysis (The origin of 911 attack) is very correct. They are afraid of it.

Judge it by yourself if my "The origin of 911 attack" is 9/11 related.
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811?

906. Effort to link me to F.I.S.A. (6/1/2016)

On 5/30, my wife told me Mr. yao and his family will come to U.S. on 6/3 (Friday) and visit me right on the same day. Mr. Yao was my classmate of Junior middle school. We know each other for more than 50 years.

The last time I saw him was 21 years ago when I was in China. The sudden visit is not a coincidence. It is arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. It's obvious. I just talked about they have planted two informants into my sisters' houses. Now they directly send one to me to link me to the Chinese intelligence. It's easy to recruit ordinary people to be an informant.

So many events squeeze together in this month. It's for one purpose - the Federal Reserve is eager to raise the prime rate. The world is watching every movement of the Fed Reserve. But it has to obey the order of the Feds.(FBI and DEA) The Feds hold a large quantity of the houses in Bay Area - not only for the convenience of framing a case (they put their informants in targets' neighborhood, in banks, stores, and working place the targets go, but also a method of making money. Normally, it works. But this case lasts too long, more than 20 years. Too many real estates are held. A tiny rate upwards will cause a big cost, let alone there may be a risk to break up a balloon.

That's why so many efforts to frame a case in this month.

907.The Feds control the internet (6/7/2016)

On 6/5, Sunday, I joined two two groups in Facebook. One is "9/11 Truth Movement - All Theories Welcomed", the other one is "911 questions". I posted a news "Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror?
". Then I started to post my theory "The origin of 911 attack" in "9/11 Truth Movement". Soon I received a note from the group host.

Norma Rae 11:58am Jun 5
Please delete all your posts not related to 9/11 or I will remove you from the group. Thank you in advance.

I leave it alone because my theory is 9/11 related. Then I found my postings started disappeared from the page. I went to the other group"911 questions", found a message was waiting for me:

Ray Kraaijenhagen
Jike Sung .. 9/11 related posts only. keep that in mind while you are in this group. it seems you just joined and posted other .. non related articles. they will be deleted.

911 questions Public Group | Facebook

To my astonishment was that I even hadn't started to post "The origin of 911 attack". How did Kraaijenhagen know what I was going to do next and threatened to "they will be deleted."?

I reviewed that site, found many unrelated messages (such like passed away Boxing star Muhammad Ali...)

The odd story indicts that: 1. I am under the surveillance by the Feds cyberspace team all the time. The response is instant. All happens in minutes.

2. Those groups are set up by the Feds, are traps to net those who don't believe the lies of government.

3. My analysis (The origin of 911 attack) is very correct. They are afraid of it.

Judge it by yourself if my "The origin of 911 attack" is 9/11 related.
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-811?

The problems with this theory is, it involved to many people for one of them not to spill the beans or have been discovered or hacked, too complex to have work properly without being discovered, & no physical evidence to back it up.

It's however a proven fact that Bush knew who, what, where, when, why & how Al Qaeda would attack NYC WTC on 9/11. Condoleezza Rice repeatedly quoted Bush as saying he was "tired of swatting at flies"! Bush did not take actions to prevent the 9/11 attack he knew was coming! Rice & others repeatedly said Bush wanted a comprehensive global war on the terror network, instead of defending US against the attacks. Bush's High School friend General Tommy Franks issued the repeated "Stand Down" orders to our troops that allowed Bin Laden to escape!

Forum List

Back