Bush administration broke laws in '06 races

I want the Republican Party to pay the Treasury back for the money Bush stole. If it were the Dems, I'd say the same thing. THAT WAS OUT TAX MONEY USED FOR PARTISAN PURPOSES.

So are you suggesting that any partisan activity that recieves tax money be returned?

Sweet. The budget will be in surplus and the debt paid tomorrow.

I want the Republican Party to pay the Treasury back for the money Bush stole. If it were the Dems, I'd say the same thing. THAT WAS OUT TAX MONEY USED FOR PARTISAN PURPOSES.

I want the Republicans and the Democrats to pay me back for the money they have stolen from me and given to lazy welfare baby mamas, failed and corrupt corporations, wacko activist groups, and third world dictators. I guess we can't have everything we want, can we.

If you want to know where your money is going look at the corporations which are sucking this country dry with their tax breaks and subsidies. If you ever knew any one who received Welfare you would know that it's very hard to qualify now. Work requirements are stringent. I know because my daughter needed help after her husband to be ran off and left her to raise her son on her own. She's anything but lazy, working full time and going to school at night.

Stop looking down and start looking up, that's where all you money is going.

And why do we have to work to support your family?

Your desire for slave labor in the name of "welfare" is quite repugnant.

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races - Yahoo! News

So is the GOP going to pay the tax payers back? I DOUBT IT!

You may be right......

But I believe rehashing this type of recent history crap is a major fucking distraction from the issues the living generations should be discussing going forward.

There's nothing to see back there, we're out of the parking lot... Let's put this bitch called life in 'D' and step on the gas!

There's a Sentient World waiting to be born on a random wet rock circling a common star as it flies through space along a random arm of an unremarkable galaxy....

Evolution ROCKS!

If the laws are not enforced then there will be no respect for the laws. Letting Bush and Co, off the hook because it's just such a hassle will ensure that it happens again.

By all means, investigate... call attention to the issue on a political message board... shout it from the roof tops...

But let history be the judge.

The first rule of accounting is to stop the bleeding and frankly, We, The People cannot afford the time or resources for a witch-hunt, especially when the expressed goal is reparations for a political wrong.

Do we really want to start discussing reparations for political wrongs, Kemo Sabe? Why not help our children look forward?

the wrong checkbook????

i think they call it stealing...

or violating election law.

but i guess since they didn't get caught then, we should ignore it?

really?

No criminality. Therefore it's not stealing, since stealing is a criminal offense. So that leaves a negligent and ignorant oversight.

Which kinda sums up most of the Bush administration when you think about it. Not criminal, just simple minded and dumb.

Yeah, really. Stealing tax payer money is legal, so it is really one of those issues that years from now we will look back at when a Dem does it, and laugh. :lol::lol:

"the results were not referred for possible prosecution to the Justice Department, where spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler declined to comment."

With us paying this duds salary, I wonder who he does comment to.

Holder and Obama.

I want the Republicans and the Democrats to pay me back for the money they have stolen from me and given to lazy welfare baby mamas, failed and corrupt corporations, wacko activist groups, and third world dictators. I guess we can't have everything we want, can we.

First generation to stop the bleeding going forward gets peace.

They also get to watch their grandchildren reach for the stars. I hope it's MY kids.

Report: Bush administration broke law in '06 races - Yahoo! News

So is the GOP going to pay the tax payers back? I DOUBT IT!
No perp walk. No Hague. No war crimes trial. No GETBUSHROVECHENEY.

91227yourfitzmastreeis2ii1.jpg

The Bush administration and law breaking reminds me of a Simpson episode where a doctor is explaining the secret of Mr. Burns long life. There were so many diseases in Mr. Burns' body, none could take hold.

Same with the crimes of the Bush administration. There are just so many..it's going to be hard to pin anything on it.

Callow Sallow,

You're full of shit, as usual.

Any comparison of Bush's (purported) indiscretions compared to the Semi- Exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone-cold MARXIST Obamadinejad's actual ones would be so ludicrous that anyone trying to make them would be so disgusted with this semi-Black Disaster that the poor fellow would be carted away in an ambulance suffering from permanent disillusionment with not only ALL semi-blacks....but ALL the blacks as well, for being unconscionable crooks.

lol, Bush's name should be Charlie Rangel, Timmy Geithner, etc etc.

This came out now because they are getting READY to Investigate the OBAMA.

Rangel was censured.

This was done even though he was never charged with anything in a court of law..

Rangel censure !!!!

BIG FUCKING DEAL.........and right back in the job os stealing more money and promoting more Black Racism.

There are probably tens of thousands of people in jail as we speak for crimes 1/2 the theft severity as Rangel's.......and you fucking know it. You Obamarrhoidal Arsehole.

I've been here long enough to know that's bullshit. Had it been anything dem you wouldn't have said fuck all about it.

Forum List

Back