Bush-41 endorses Romney...

41 was the only Republican nominee for President that I have ever voted for. I respect his opinion. He is sending a clear message that the extremes of the far right cannot defeat Obama.

This endorsement carries great weight with middle America. A step closer to the nomination and the election.

This endorsement carries great weight with middle America. A step closer to the nomination and the election.

you think there is anyone out there who still give a crap what "Read My Lips" has to say?

You're support of Romney kind of reminds me of a parent of a disabled child who takes any minor bit of progress as evidence of how "special" their little angel is... It's more sad than sweet.

At this point in 2000, George W. Bush had 60% support in the polls of the GOP primary goers. Romney is STILL mired at 25%, variously trailing Gingrich, Herman Cain(!) and Rick Perry at various points.

Romney is a weak candidate. The GOP would be well-served by finding other alternatives, but I don't think they really want to win. They know the economy is going to be shit for years, they don't want their names attached to it.

The "Lost Decade" continues.

You are not mainstream America, Joe, and know nothing of what the mainstream wants. End of story.

You are not mainstream America, Joe, and know nothing of what the mainstream wants. End of story.

Probably more mainstream than you are..

Hey, guy, where are all the "Pro-Romney" threads on this board? I mean, if there was some great clamoring for Mittens, you think that there would be a ton of threads praising his virtues, would their not.

Except for the Business Wing of the GOP (The folks who watch "Its a Wonderful Life" and cheer for Mr. Potter), no one really wants Romney.

You use adjectives like "electable" and "mainstream" to describe him. If Romney were a color, he'd be beige.

Words I haven't ever seen you use-

Brilliant
Dynamic
Innovative
Leadership
Inspiring

Nope. Nobody ever uses those words about Romney. Not even you. because they'd be laughable.

GWB has cred with the mainstream, which Multiple Joe and OddOne don't. End of story.

You know that saying...birds of a feather..

who care who Bush Sr. endorses...I'd feel the same about who Jimma Carter endorses..

YAWN

Forum List

Back