Bus monitor efficient use of tax money?

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
I saw this video about the grandma Karen Klein being bullied by middle scool kids. Sad, but she raised 2.6 million on internet from people that felt sorry for her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgti_2uziA]Bus monitor - Karen Huff Klein - driven to despair by school bullies on school bus - YouTube[/ame]

A bit off-topic: But why does a scool bus need a bus monitor, isn’t that a total waste of government tax money??
When I’ve taken the bus and someone have tried to make trouble, the bus driver can call the police that takes care of it. More efficient use of tax money to.

Armed guards would be more worth while I think. I can't see any punks trying to harass one.

ETA: the reason they have bus monitors is to keep vile nasty children like these ones from bullying other childre.

As to Karen Klein raising the money. It wasn't her. A gentleman from Canada who had been bullied as child set up a fund to send her on a vacation.

He had no idea that so much money would be raised. Hey now Grandma Klein can retire. I'm thrilled for her. And the generosity of so many should be applauded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back