Bus Driver Tells Boy Chanting 'Romney' With Classmates He 'Should Have Been Aborted'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Bus Driver Tells Boy Chanting 'Romney' With Classmates He 'Should Have Been Aborted'
Daily Mail (UK) ^ | October 15, 2012

Bus Driver Tells Boy Chanting 'Romney' With Classmates He 'Should Have Been Aborted' Unidentified 81-year-old driver was fired after an investigation By DAILY MAIL REPORTER 15 October 2012

A 12-year-old Wisconsin boy is haunted by the cruel taunt of his bus driver, who told him that his mother should have opted for abortion instead of bringing him into the world.

Joey Hartlaub was confused and upset by the remark and his mother, understandably, was furious. Debbie Ann Hartlaub said the 81-year-old bus driver had been harassing her son for weeks. She went straight to the bus company with her story and got the woman fired.

Joey Hartlaub, 12, pictured, is haunted by the cruel taunt of his bus driver, who told him that his mother should have opted for abortion instead of bringing him into the world

The boy's mother said the 81-year-old bus driver had been harassing her son for weeks, following a Romney-Ryan poster being installed on their lawn, right Joey told Fox that the incident occurred after he and his classmates were chanting 'Romney! Romney!' in the back of the bus. 'She kind of yelled at us, and told me to come up front,' Joey said. Then, Joey explained himself, citing President Barack Obama's pro-abortion politics as the reason for his support of Mitt Romney.

'Well, maybe your mother should have chosen an abortion for you!' the bus driver allegedly told the seventh grader.

Bus driver tells boy chanting 'Romney' with classmates he should have been aborted | Mail Online

Piece of crap communist bastard.:mad:

Daily Mail (UK) ^ | October 15, 2012

Bus Driver Tells Boy Chanting 'Romney' With Classmates He 'Should Have Been Aborted' Unidentified 81-year-old driver was fired after an investigation By DAILY MAIL REPORTER 15 October 2012

A 12-year-old Wisconsin boy is haunted by the cruel taunt of his bus driver, who told him that his mother should have opted for abortion instead of bringing him into the world.

Joey Hartlaub was confused and upset by the remark and his mother, understandably, was furious. Debbie Ann Hartlaub said the 81-year-old bus driver had been harassing her son for weeks. She went straight to the bus company with her story and got the woman fired.

Joey Hartlaub, 12, pictured, is haunted by the cruel taunt of his bus driver, who told him that his mother should have opted for abortion instead of bringing him into the world

The boy's mother said the 81-year-old bus driver had been harassing her son for weeks, following a Romney-Ryan poster being installed on their lawn, right Joey told Fox that the incident occurred after he and his classmates were chanting 'Romney! Romney!' in the back of the bus. 'She kind of yelled at us, and told me to come up front,' Joey said. Then, Joey explained himself, citing President Barack Obama's pro-abortion politics as the reason for his support of Mitt Romney.

'Well, maybe your mother should have chosen an abortion for you!' the bus driver allegedly told the seventh grader.

Bus driver tells boy chanting 'Romney' with classmates he should have been aborted | Mail Online

Piece of crap communist bastards.:mad:

How dare someone form an opinion and express that opinion.
Was it rude? very much so.

But calling him a communist for that is extremely hypocritical of you when you are trying to condemn freedom of speech and expression of those who have opposing views from you.

A 12 year old is not mature enough to even understand what abortion actually is, and the reasons why women have one. He is also not mature enough to decide what candidate would make a better POTUS.

That said, the bus driver should have been fired, and thankfully she was. What concerns me most, however, is the fact that an 81 year old was trusted to drive a bus full of kids!

Reading the comments, I see that one reader has zeroed on on something I noticed - the boy says he is opposed to abortion, and that is why he was chanting Romney's name, but when abortion is mentioned as a comeback to the boy, suddenly he is confused?

This kid has no idea about abortion at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'll bet he's haunted.
I bet he can't sleep at all...

In truth I bet he's laughing his cute little mop-head off, and loving being a hero at school cos he's on the telly.

Forum List

Back