Bus Driver gets fired over Romney sign

davidlee

Oct 7, 2012
Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Last edited:
Just to let everyone who forgot there is such a thing as the First Amendment. It is in the Constitution of the United States of America.
Bus Driver Fired After Bullying Child Over Romney Sign | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

So? I think people who post Romney signs here should be banned.

Amendment I

I'd fire his ass, too. WTF is wrong with you? Bus drivers are not free to bully children.

He was fired for telling a TWELVE YEAR OLD CHILD that he should have been ABORTED....

He absolutely should have been fired.

Amendment I

IOW, you want an 0bama echo chamber...

Amendment I

IOW, you want an 0bama echo chamber...

Nope, I just hate Romney. Besides, I've never seen a Democratic echo chamber. I have seen a Republican one though. Maybe you know the place, rhymes with insanity.

Amendment I

Really?
In your opinion, should all non liberal points of view be banned or silenced?

In your avatar..Is that woman picking at her toes? Sure looks like it. Gross.

I wrote the thread to let people make up there own opinion. Sorry if misleading

Amendment I

he was fired for bullying the student, dumbass. the reason for the bullying is immaterial to the act itself.

Also, 1st amendment doesn't apply in this case. It was a Catholic school, not a public school... and it was a private company that runs the bus service. Your employer can fire you for almost anything in the private sector, and the 1st amendment is not going to help you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back