Burris Blames Bush

Bush is the cause or blame for all of the following: world hunger, Aids, crime, racism, Drugs, all War, the WTO, the WHO, the Beatles, Madonna, Obama, Globalism, Global warming/polar inversion/wobble, the bad dudes under your bed, American foreign policy, anything bad that happens, ever.

NOT the Beatles or Madonna, and thank goodness he caused Obama, at least he can say he did ONE THING RIGHT, and that dude under the bed thing, well, maybe the bad ones under Republican beds, but not ours, LOL....

Is it Bush's fault that he lied under oath about his close ties to Blago? Because you know, Bush hates blacks people, so who knows what he's capable of!

Typical response from a liberal.Blame someone else for your failures. It amazes me that the left reacts like this.They feel that this President can't fail at anything.Whenever something doesn't go his way it's never his fault. Now I don't want to pin this entirely on him but his defenders make sure that no mud shall stain the King's robe. The left blame all their troubles on others.

The kids fail in school = bad school system/bad teachers.
Can't get a good job = governments fault
Don't like their housing -= government is not doing enough....

It goes on and on.

The bolded part is quite ironic.

Besides that, I am a liberal and I think Burris is ridiculous...an idiot.

buckwheat_otay_littlerascals.jpg

so's iz a dumb fuck

I don't understand your choice of pictures there, nam'vet'.

Oh good gravy!!!! If anyone is to blame for this happening it's the IOC. THEY MADE THE DECISION. It has nothing to do with either Bush or Obama. South America has never hosted the Olympics. IMO it's about damn time. EVERY country that participates should host at least once. The U.S. has been host 9 times. Give it a break!! The IOC made the decision and if people want to "place blame" place it where it belongs.

Oh good gravy!!!! If anyone is to blame for this happening it's the IOC. THEY MADE THE DECISION. It has nothing to do with either Bush or Obama. South America has never hosted the Olympics. IMO it's about damn time. EVERY country that participates should host at least once. The U.S. has been host 9 times. Give it a break!! The IOC made the decision and if people want to "place blame" place it where it belongs.
What blame? It was a wise decision. Why would anyone in their right mind give Chicago the Olympics when Rio is contending? Why would anyone give Chicago the Olympics when any other city is contending? Maybe that's the reason Chicago got the least votes of all the contenders. Despite Obama's eloquent plea, the committee saw through the lies and recognized Chicago for what it really offers.

Chicago...the epitome of political corruption, graft and fraudulent government...not to mention one of the highest crime rates available anywhere. That's where we need to send millions of tourists and athletes from all over the world?

I look forward to the Rio Olympics. I'm betting the Brazilians take the gold in women's beach volley ball. They always manage to field a team of beautiful, well tanned, well oiled, long legged, well proportioned, highly talented females with BRA printed on their skimpy tops.

Forum List

Back