Burning Qurans and Bibles

When a moonbat calls you a "troll" then you know the debate is over and you've won.

Amen. Many a liberal can't stand to hear the truth on political matters and thus are unwilling to delve into a substantive discussion of various issues. Well said sir Jack. :clap2:

The Light supports a form of religious terrorism as he attacks all Muslims without grounds for it, certainly not Biblical grounds. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant, but informed people will tell you that your belief that the moon is made of green cheese or that Islam is a terrorist religion is simply not true.

I am not attacking Muslims you liar. If you would like to debate on substance, try presenting some substance, otherwise go take your scum somewhere else.

A careful read of all of your posts do reveal you attack all Muslims in that you attack their religion.

How can you deny what is?

Why are you clouding this with something I am not saying. The question does not demand a yes or no answer. You might want one, but you don't count. The great majority, the sensible center, QWB, will recognize the time to act when and if necessary.

It doesn't demand a yes or no answer?

Are you willing to go to war to ensure that?

How the fuck do you reach that absurd conclusion. The only possible answer to that question is a yes or a no. It doesn't require me to prove that something is necessary, all it requires is an opinion. If you have to blather and obfuscate to a simple question like this it proves you are so far from the sensible center that you could not see it with the largest telescope in existence.

QWB has to do better than this to be taken seriously.

some christians are much more tolerant than most muslims...

I will give you that one.

those christians are known as liberals and progressives....

Actually, they are known as Christians.

Wow. I know this is just opinion, but is still so far from the truth that it barely counts as one.

Progressives are the radical wing of the Left. It varies from person to person, but in general I would label progressives as the least tolerant. If you look at history you will see that progressives are responsible for eugenics, and the sterilization of poor and less intelligent among the people.

On the other hand, most right wingers are tolerant. Again, it varies from person to person, but history again proves that right wing conservatives are responsible for ending slavery, women's rights, and the general higher standard of living we enjoy today.

Again, I am generalizing a lot to make my point, but you are so far off base that you actually believe that progressives are tolerant.

Is that good for the moderate conservatives, or bad for the Moderate Muslims? Given your warped standards I cannot tell.

They are? They are trying to find people to engage in suicide attacks, hijack planes and fly them into skyscrapers, and call for the death of all Americans because someone plans to burn some Bibles?

I might go along with this if the facts did not prove you wrong, again. Take a look at all the right wing extremist groups and all the left wing extremist groups and see who actually commits more criminal and terrorist acts. The left wingers win that one hands down.

progressives and liberals are tolerant of MANY MORE THINGS and ideas than conservative christians who only tolerate "the RIGHT things"

I think the problem here is that you do not know anything about progressives. MAybe you should look up the real reason Margaret Sanger advocated for birth control and started Planned Parenthood.

BTW...

your basis is flawed and faulty

you are not taking into consideration the MILLIONS of books that have been burned(and still are btw) by "christians"

Harry Potter book burning - Book Censorship Through Harry Potter book burning

Book Burning: 2001-2005
However, until the Harry Potter books, it was not that common to find a children's book series as the main stimulus for a book burning event. In 2001, several such book burnings were held. In early January 2002, Christ Community Church of Alamogordo, New Mexico, became the topic of international media attention for its book burning after the pastor, Jack D. Brock, preached a sermon on the topic "The Baby Jesus Or Harry Potter?". Brock stated he considered the Harry Potter books to be "an example of our society's growing preoccupation with the occult. The Potter books present witchcraft as a generally positive practice, while the Bible expressly condemns all occult practices." After the burning of the Harry Potter books and some others on on December 30, 2001, the pastor's sermon and the book burning event became the topic of news features in both the United States and England. CNN.com reported, "As hundreds protested nearby, a church group burned Harry Potter and other books.

There are a lot of stupid people out there, some are Christians, and some are liberals.

Daily Kos: It is a good idea to burn the Koran...

QWB reveals is unbalanced and unrealistic partisanship. Two words: grow up.

The Light supports a form of religious terrorism as he attacks all Muslims without grounds for it, certainly not Biblical grounds. You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ignorant, but informed people will tell you that your belief that the moon is made of green cheese or that Islam is a terrorist religion is simply not true.

Jake Starkey supports incredible stupidity, and even believes he is clever.

The Light clearly stated that the post applied only to the Muslims that have a problem with freedom. Do you honestly think that is all of them? Or are you deliberately lying?

Never mind, the answer is obvious.

QWB reveals his unbalanced silliness.

I told Light he has to quantify the number of Muslims who are bad before we can qualify Islam as a terrorist religion. He can't do that, thus his statement, along with QWB's support, remains laughable.

The OP has effectively opened the underbelly of the far Christian right evilness here as exemplified by The Light and supported by Quantum Wind Bag. These weasels attempt to distort reality to create an environment of hate for a religion that is rooted in unbalanced partisanship. They would have made fine Inquisitors for the Papacy in the Middle Ages, or excellent interrogators for SS-SD sixty odd years ago.

Hypocrisy Flashback.....

After defeating their rivals in Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah movement, Muslim extremists are focusing their attacks on Christians in Gaza City. Christians in Gaza City have issued an appeal to the international community and a plea for protection against the increased attacks by Muslim extremists.
Father Manuel Musallem, head of Gaza’s Latin church, told the AP that Muslims have ransacked, burned and looted a school and convent that are part of the Gaza Strip’s small Romany Catholic community. He told the AP that crosses were broken, damage was done to a statue of Jesus, and at the Rosary Sister School and nearby convent, prayer books were burned.
Gunmen used the roof of the school during the fighting, and the convent was “desecrated,” Mussalem told the AP.
“Nothing happens by mistake these days,” he said.
Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.
Catholic Online reports that the heads of Christian churches in the Holy Land have urged both sides to put aside their weapons, noting that the infighting diverted international attention from the national goal of Palestinian independence.
“This domestic fighting where brother draws his weapon against brother is detrimental to all the aspirations of achieving security and stability for the Palestinian people,” they said. “In the name of the one and only God as well as in the name of each devastated Palestinian, many of whom are still dying, we urge our brothers in the Fatah and Hamas movements to listen to the voice of reason, truth and wisdom.”
Rest here>>>

LIES
Father Manuel Musallam, Parish Priest of Catholic Church in Gaza wrote to The International Body of Christ. | CrossLeft
The priest of Gaza Manuel Musallam, in Marseilles | Demotix.com

Why are you clouding this with something I am not saying. The question does not demand a yes or no answer. You might want one, but you don't count. The great majority, the sensible center, QWB, will recognize the time to act when and if necessary.

It doesn't demand a yes or no answer?

Are you willing to go to war to ensure that?

How the fuck do you reach that absurd conclusion. The only possible answer to that question is a yes or a no. It doesn't require me to prove that something is necessary, all it requires is an opinion. If you have to blather and obfuscate to a simple question like this it proves you are so far from the sensible center that you could not see it with the largest telescope in existence.

QWB has to do better than this to be taken seriously.

The day you start taking me seriously I will check myself into a high security nut house and tell them to never let me out.

The Light clearly stated that the post applied only to the Muslims that have a problem with freedom. Do you honestly think that is all of them? Or are you deliberately lying?

I told Light he has to quantify the number of Muslims who are bad before we can qualify Islam as a terrorist religion. He can't do that, thus his statement, along with QWB's support, remains laughable.

How many idiots does it take to make a coherent point?

More than exist.

I never said that it was a terrorist religion. You did. So it seems you are looking for something that doesn't exist. As is typical for you.

Light certainly implied that Muslim is a terrorist religion. To play this type of shenanigan, along with QWB's silliness, instead of offering quantitative evidence reveals they have no argument at all.

Light certainly implied that Muslim is a terrorist religion. To play this type of shenanigan, along with QWB's silliness, instead of offering quantitative evidence reveals they have no argument at all.

Jake, so what about fatwas? Clerics who order a hit, like on Salman Rushdie? That's not terrorism? Or who order jihad to kill kafir? Not terrorism? Or who allow honor killing to scare women into obedience? ...

Forum List

Back