Burning of Churches in the Jewish State? Impossible!

Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

This is Israel today, apartheid fascism.

Burning of Churches in the Jewish State Impossible Ron Kronish

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

wackjob.... you having a working brain is possible.

it's also not bourne out by reality.

you lunatic, jew-hating, vile spewing freak.

When you can't deny the facts, you project your own inadequacies. Well done.

Just as you project your NAZI JEW HATRED instilled by the Catholic church
Another Appellant to Hate...Why would hate affect Veracity?

The two most recent notable additions to Nazism are islam and Catholicism, both documented and proven
SORRY WRONG AGAIN MORON........IT IS ACTUALLY ZIONISM.......PROVEN AND DOCUMENTED......FILTH THAT IT IS.......

Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

Why is it amazing when the only culprits caught in the UK for the same crimes have been muslims mainly, and we have the greatest numbers of CCTV camera's in the world.

I don't know how we should respond to this. If I say I am sorry about it, you would say "Shiite", like you have in the past. Remember, this is just vandalism, mostly just graffiti. When I have complained in the past of Arabs destroying Joseph's Tomb, or trying to destroy Rachel's Tomb, or destroying the Shalom synagogue in Jericho, I got no sympathy, real or pretended. When I brought up the subject of Christians actually being crucified in other Mid-east countries, you answered something about AIPAC. Excuse me if I think crucifixion is a much worse crime than graffiti. So again, what would you like us to say?
Don't you think its strange that the Israeli Authorities have not caught one suspect? Why do you think articles like this reach the main media outlets in this country? Israel is changing, it is no longer a "Light amongst Nations," it is a right wing fascist Apartheid State, certainly no South Africa, but its getting there...

Is this the Israel you support?

NO why should they worry about graffiti when Palestinians are kidnapping boys and torturing them to death. The reason such things appear is because the muslims have a tighter hold on the media than you are willing to accept
Am I missing something here...WAS IT NOT JEWS 4 OF THEM THAT ABDUCTED A YOUNG Palestinian Boy,Tortured him, POURED PETROL DOWN HIS THROAT AND BURNT HIM ALIVE.......UNTIL HE DIED.....RIP

What ever happened to these 4 Perpertrators(Murdering Cnuts).............Maybe you Jewish Possee could Advise me.........Come on Phoneass,speak,your silence is deafening

wackjob.... you having a working brain is possible.

it's also not bourne out by reality.

you lunatic, jew-hating, vile spewing freak.

The two most recent notable additions to Nazism are islam and Catholicism, both documented and proven
Phoney the Nazis are you!

Israel Needs African Migrants So Why Is It Expelling Them - Yahoo Finance
...“It’s an embarrassment,” says Blum, human resources chief at Isrotel Ltd., which runs 17 luxury hotels across Israel. “For people who live with the traumas of the Holocaust, how can we have such short memories?”

More from Bloomberg.com: Lexus Builds a Functional Hoverboard Prototype

More than 45,000 African asylum seekers -- what critics refer to as “mistanenim,” Hebrew for infiltrators -- reside in Israel, up from 3,000 in 2006, government statistics show. Many in the country say the migrants, mostly Muslims and Christians, threaten security and the country’s Jewish identity. In March, the government instituted a program that speeds deportations and imprisons many who refuse to leave."...

Because they are illegal muslim immigrants pretending to be Jews, and like all other nations the Israeli's deport them

Why is it amazing when the only culprits caught in the UK for the same crimes have been muslims mainly, and we have the greatest numbers of CCTV camera's in the world.

I don't know how we should respond to this. If I say I am sorry about it, you would say "Shiite", like you have in the past. Remember, this is just vandalism, mostly just graffiti. When I have complained in the past of Arabs destroying Joseph's Tomb, or trying to destroy Rachel's Tomb, or destroying the Shalom synagogue in Jericho, I got no sympathy, real or pretended. When I brought up the subject of Christians actually being crucified in other Mid-east countries, you answered something about AIPAC. Excuse me if I think crucifixion is a much worse crime than graffiti. So again, what would you like us to say?
Don't you think its strange that the Israeli Authorities have not caught one suspect? Why do you think articles like this reach the main media outlets in this country? Israel is changing, it is no longer a "Light amongst Nations," it is a right wing fascist Apartheid State, certainly no South Africa, but its getting there...

Is this the Israel you support?

NO why should they worry about graffiti when Palestinians are kidnapping boys and torturing them to death. The reason such things appear is because the muslims have a tighter hold on the media than you are willing to accept
Am I missing something here...WAS IT NOT JEWS 4 OF THEM THAT ABDUCTED A YOUNG Palestinian Boy,Tortured him, POURED PETROL DOWN HIS THROAT AND BURNT HIM ALIVE.......UNTIL HE DIED.....RIP

What ever happened to these 4 Perpertrators(Murdering Cnuts).............Maybe you Jewish Possee could Advise me.........Come on Phoneass,speak,your silence is deafening

They were arrested and held on remand while the investigation carried on. As far as I am aware they are still on remand ( in prison awaiting trial ) Now what happened to the Palestinians that slit the babies throat before running back to gaza, last I heard they were treated as kings and given a reward.

...“It’s an embarrassment,” says Blum, human resources chief at Isrotel Ltd., which runs 17 luxury hotels across Israel. “For people who live with the traumas of the Holocaust, how can we have such short memories?”

More than 45,000 African asylum seekers -- what critics refer to as “mistanenim,” Hebrew for infiltrators -- reside in Israel, up from 3,000 in 2006, government statistics show. Many in the country say the migrants, mostly Muslims and Christians, threaten security and the country’s Jewish identity. In March, the government instituted a program that speeds deportations and imprisons many who refuse to leave."...

Because they are illegal muslim immigrants pretending to be Jews, and like all other nations the Israeli's deport them
You're a sicko Phoney, and rather than an Oxymoron, you are a Regular Moron...

Can you list any other countries that expel people for their religion?

Start with Saudi Arabia that does it all the time, the look to Iran, Syria, Yemen etc. all islamonazi nations that have a policy of expelling people because of their religion.
But besides the point every civilised nation expels illegal immigrants and that is what these scum are. it has nothing to do with them being of a different religion, it has all to do with them being criminals under international law

Start with Saudi Arabia that does it all the time, the look to Iran, Syria, Yemen etc. all islamonazi nations that have a policy of expelling people because of their religion.
But besides the point every civilised nation expels illegal immigrants and that is what these scum are. it has nothing to do with them being of a different religion, it has all to do with them being criminals under international law
Links?

Links?

To what the facts as shown in the media all the time

Links?

Like I said: you're not a oxymoron, just a regular moron..

Link your moronic statements to the unbiased media...

Links?

Like I said: you're not a oxymoron, just a regular moron..

Link your moronic statements to the unbiased media...

Like I keep telling you lot when you don't have a reply you just resort to childish name calling to duck the reality.

Do you even understand what an oxymoron is ?

Forum List

Back