Burning Korans

If I burn a the Bible it smells like lamb, if I burn the Koran it smells like goat, if I burn the Atheists Bible it smells like shit........

Do agnostics have a bible of some sort and wouldnt it smell like something, you just dont know what it is....?

:)

If I burn a the Bible it smells like lamb, if I burn the Koran it smells like goat, if I burn the Atheists Bible it smells like shit........

Do agnostics have a bible of some sort and wouldnt it smell like something, you just dont know what it is....?

:)

Since they don't have one it would be kinda hard to determine however if they did, burning rubber comes to mind..... :eusa_whistle:
:D

I do not support the defacing of any religion, for any purposes.

However, I think all religions are a complete waste of time and should be immediately abandoned.

So .. when Obama comes up with yet another dufus plan to raise taxes perhaps by taxing religious institutions, you will accept it as logical?.. just asking..

I'm opposed to taxation.

So no... would be my answer to that question.

I do not support the defacing of any religion, for any purposes.

However, I think all religions are a complete waste of time and should be immediately abandoned.

So .. when Obama comes up with yet another dufus plan to raise taxes perhaps by taxing religious institutions, you will accept it as logical?.. just asking..

I'm opposed to taxation.

So no... would be my answer to that question.

Looks like we may be friends.. good answer..

There are extremely few Americans stupidly disrespectful enough to approve of the idotic idea to publicly burn the Koran. But if the plan is carried out it will occur to the Islamic world as an act committed by Americans, period.

Freedom of speech does not include the right to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theater and freedom of religion does not include the right to deliberately provoke avoidable violence. On that basis this demagogic Florida minister should be barred from carrying out a publicity-seeking stunt which is certain to result in provoking terrorist activity by fanatical Islamists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back