Burning Korans

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
terry-jones.jpg

"God came to me any said: Terry, you've been chosen to round up all the Korans and burn them."

"And since I am a man of God, that is what I intend to do."

paulie.jpg

"So all you motherfuckers better fuckin' round up all the fuckin' Korans from all the raghead sandniggers in the whole fuckin' city and bring them down to the church by next week, or I'll send Tony and Vinny over to pay you a little visit. Capice?"

This reminds me of something the Westboro Baptist Church would do.

Absolutely unbelievable. When will human beings no longer find groups to hate and subjugate?

Liberals whining about burning the Koran while they think, pissing or shitting on the Christians symbols is art...

Gee what's the word for that...:eusa_whistle:

Both are wrong but this outrage is ridiculous... just another left wing media hype in desperation for votes.. trying to tag it on Conservatives/Republicans.. pathetic as usual..

Liberals whining about burning the Koran while they think, pissing or shitting on the Christians symbols is art...

Both are wrong but this outrage is ridiculous... just another left wing media hype in desperation for votes.. trying to tag it on Conservatives/Republicans.. pathetic as usual..

I think the libs just need to STFU b/c they were'nt worried about endangering our boys in the middle east when they were protesting the wars while Bush was in office.

They are mysteriously silent these days though :eusa_whistle:

FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! :evil:

Shit if you burn the quran you wont know what they say?
now does that sound all that smart if your are in a battle of ideas?
Why dont they have a day of reading what the Quran says about non muslims?
Ya know a little education and illumination?

Nah who cares

I do not support the defacing of any religion, for any purposes.

However, I think all religions are a complete waste of time and should be immediately abandoned.

I think the libs just need to STFU b/c they were'nt worried about endangering our boys in the middle east when they were protesting the wars while Bush was in office.

They are mysteriously silent these days though :eusa_whistle:

FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!! :evil:

Liberals cared less about the military during Abu Ghraib, the more exposure the better positioned they felt for the next election... That's just a single example during the Bush years..

It's all about votes and desperation.. nothing else..

Shit if you burn the quran you wont know what they say?
now does that sound all that smart if your are in a battle of ideas?
Why dont they have a day of reading what the Quran says about non muslims?Ya know a little education and illumination?

Nah who cares

Now that opens a can of worms does'nt it? :doubt:

If I burn a the Bible it smells like lamb, if I burn the Koran it smells like goat, if I burn the Atheists Bible it smells like shit........

(All metaphorically speaking of course)

Last edited:
This reminds me of something the Westboro Baptist Church would do.

Absolutely unbelievable. When will human beings no longer find groups to hate and subjugate?

When man no longer walks the face of the planet...

I've been telling people that for seemingly eons. I posted something similar on a previous board and some high school ditz was all concerned as to what had made me so bitter. :lol:
(Youth is definitely wasted on the young...) :lol:

I do not support the defacing of any religion, for any purposes.

However, I think all religions are a complete waste of time and should be immediately abandoned.

So .. when Obama comes up with yet another dufus plan to raise taxes perhaps by taxing religious institutions, you will accept it as logical?.. just asking..

Forum List

Back