Burning Down The House!!!!

It's the left who have shown their true colors. They are the ones who want this country to default.
Throughout the whole year the Senate has tabled bill after bill that has passed in the house.
Reid won't even let any of the bills come up for debate nor have the Senate offered any bills of their own so that compromise can be drawn up between the two of them.
It's the Liberals that I blame. For the last 20 years the liberals have shut up conservative and moderate Dem's representation by threating to take them off of committees and twisting their arms to vote for their liberal bills.
I have had it with the liberal ideology of only our way is the acceptable, way attitude.

‪Talking Heads "Burning Down the House"‬‏ - YouTube

Watch ou!
You might get what you are after!

Just sayin...you stupid tea party fucks...

Why are you so opposed to fiscal responsibility? Moving to a $17 trillion debt as BO wanted only makes things worse.

I recommend you stay away from boats..especially ones that go to sea. In the event of an emergency and the usage of lifeboats is needed people like you have accidents and everyone will swear that you went mad and jumped into the sea.

I tell you this for your own good.

Forum List

Back