Burn the Koran on 9-11

Not just a troll thread, but a dupe troll thread, at that

And yet appropriate in a time we are willing to ignore our own Constitution to prevent a mosque from being built in lower Manhattan.

Is the way to protest a horrific act of religious intolerance to perform an act of religious intolerance?

It's not a Constitutional Issue Mr. Winston Smith. Thank You for playing. :) Spin, spin, spin. It is an issue of consideration, understanding, and empathy, V.S. conquest. Maybe the site for what Islam would consider the most Holy Islamic site within the State of New York, is a poor hurtful choice. Maybe, just maybe the choice of location is insensitive to the feelings of the community around it and will serve 5o do the opposite of what it claims. I know this concept is shocking to you. That is why I ask you to remove your head from your ass before reconsidering your position on the matter. .... I'll wait....

one has to laugh (at you)

I tried to count all the times hate filled scumbag conservatives like YOU pointed to wright and said "he represents ALL liberals!"

but my computer doesn't actually go to infinity......

Got to love it when the broad brush is the right tool for painting everything but your own house. :doubt:

No matter, people without foam spilling down their chins understand Rabbi and his kind don't represent most people on the right any more than AQ represents most Muslims or these freaks in the OP represent most Christians. Let him play his little games if it makes him feel better.

Burning the Koran - The Week

More examples of intollerance from Christians. And they want us to to use a christian example of how to deal with those of a different faith?

A controversial church in Florida is attracting global attention as it organizes a "Burn the Koran" day to commemorate the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Pastor Terry Jones — leader of Dove World Outreach Center and author of a book called Islam is the Devil — says Islam is a "violent and oppressive" faith, and that the only way to stop Muslim terrorists is to expose their religion "for what it is."
One crazy church represents "Christians"?? WTF?
A new low, even for you, Nutwinger. They no more represent Christians than Rev Wright does.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5ixmT83JE]YouTube - Jeremiah Wright - God Damn America - Obama's Spiritual Mentor / Pastor[/ame]

one has to laugh (at you)

I tried to count all the times hate filled scumbag conservatives like YOU pointed to wright and said "he represents ALL liberals!"

but my computer doesn't actually go to infinity......

What he represents is those that support him, and those that continue to show up at his services, or purchase his CD's.

Get some 2nd Amendment activists down there passing out guns and we'll have ourselves the making of damn entertaining news.

Speech is one thing. These idiots, whatever they call themselves, have every right to pull their dumbass stunt for the cameras and donors. I'm sure the people printing and selling them the Korans will thank them from the bottom of their checkbooks, too.

But let's not even go there with the violence.

Still, it is a stupid and hurtful move that fuels what???

Not just a troll thread, but a dupe troll thread, at that

Christian bashing...all the cool kids are doing it.

When Christians are intollerant and divisive, they deserve to be bashed......just like Muslims or Jews or Scientologists

Then you should be bashing the muslims for building a victory mosque at ground zero. That's intolerant, insensitive, and provocative.

Your hypocrisy is astounding.

Get some 2nd Amendment activists down there passing out guns and we'll have ourselves the making of damn entertaining news.

Speech is one thing. These idiots, whatever they call themselves, have every right to pull their dumbass stunt for the cameras and donors. I'm sure the people printing and selling them the Korans will thank them from the bottom of their checkbooks, too.

Resentment, of course. Anger. And most of all the fear and smear machine. It's dumb, it's harmful, it reinforces negative stereotypes about Christians, and it's ultimately one of the more cynical moves I've seen in a while from a pseudo-religious organization looking to tap into crazy internet donors.

I get it. There's a reason I called it a dumbass stunt.

But...I can't be a civil libertarian and try to claim they have no right to be disgusting morons if no laws are broken, can I?

warning_label_koran.jpg

flushthekoran.jpg

OP needs to educate himself on Islam. If the world were an organism, Islam would be the cancer that kills it. It needs to be iradicated, at the very least, minimized.

Islam has sought to subjugate the people of the world for as long as they have been around. If you are for freedom, you are against Islam. Just look at the Sharia Law threads here on USMB for starters.

And the attitude of "Christianity is just as bad" will not negate that.

Christianity has been as bad, in fact it has been much worse, historically. If you accept that, and if you accept that Christianity evolved and reformed over time,

then there is no logical argument to be made that Islam can't do the same thing. In fact, in many nations with overwhelmingly Muslim populations, that has already occurred.

Last edited:
OP needs to educate himself on Islam. If the world were an organism, Islam would be the cancer that kills it. It needs to be iradicated, at the very least, minimized.

Islam has sought to subjugate the people of the world for as long as they have been around. If you are for freedom, you are against Islam. Just look at the Sharia Law threads here on USMB for starters.

Christianity has been as bad, in fact it has been much worse, historically. If you accept that, and if you accept that Christianity evolved and reformed over time,

then there is no logical argument to be made that Islam can't do the same thing. In fact, in many nations with overwhelmingly Muslim populations, that has already occurred.

Define "many".

I think it's pretty funny that over a thread about Christian bigotry, the banner ad I get, which is keyed to the topic of the thread,

is one for Regent University. :lol::lol::lol:

Define "many".

If you don't know the meaning of the word many you may be out of your depth on an adult forum.

Define "many".

If you don't know the meaning of the word many you may be out of your depth on an adult forum.

Nice cop out.:lol:

Resentment, of course. Anger. And most of all the fear and smear machine. It's dumb, it's harmful, it reinforces negative stereotypes about Christians, and it's ultimately one of the more cynical moves I've seen in a while from a pseudo-religious organization looking to tap into crazy internet donors.

I get it. There's a reason I called it a dumbass stunt.

But...I can't be a civil libertarian and try to claim they have no right to be disgusting morons if no laws are broken, can I?

I will neither confirm or deny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will neither encourage or discourage. It all needs to play out.

Or... for myself, I can allow for Conscience dictate, and give witness from my personal perspective, not prohibiting, but seeking to influence in a positive way. We all in the end have a right to remain on a poor course, accepting full responsibility for doing so, I guess.

Sort of like buying used lottery tickets though. :lol:

Yeah... islam... such a PEACEFUL mockery of a religion.

Anybody buying into that bull shit is a complete fucking BUFFOON.

That is the Extremist's definition of World Peace, Right???:lol:

ONE THING is for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN, there will be NO WORLD PEACE, until either one of two things happens, either islam is wiped from the face of the earth, or everyone on earth is muslim.

Which do you want?

Forum List

Back