Burn or No Burn, that is the Question?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I think its fine, burn it, *fire in the hole!* burn hundreds of them, even better.
2. islam needs to get over itself, its a big world, and they can't murder everyone can they?
3. They are so busy killing each other, *aren't they like over booked and all?* blowing up themselves to kill each others sects.
4. I hear a lot of critics claiming its doing this to our men in war, etc. thats a cop out, our men shouldn't of ever been in harms way, the military leaders wanted to get in there amongst these crazy people, and now look whats happenning!
5. Should of just bombed the fuck out of them.
6. Would of saved countless American lives.
7. Link and Sample:
Fla. pastor: Burning Quran is 'direction God wants us to go' - USATODAY.com

""God is leading us right up to the moment," he said. "It's no different than Abraham and his son. God didn't tell him, 'Go right up to the point where you might sacrifice him.' He wanted him to be fully committed. We're prepared to do what we're called to do."

Jones said he has received more than 100 death threats and has started wearing a .40-caliber pistol strapped to his hip since announcing his plan to burn the book Muslims consider the word of God and insist be treated with the utmost respect. The 58-year-old minister proclaimed in July that he would stage "International Burn-a-Quran Day."

8. Lead on, we need more *Men of God* like this man.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The only thing that surprises me, is that this isn't happening in Texas....maybe the OP can get a TX version going.

1. Not a bad idea.
2. Perhaps we can do it *Coast to Coast*?
3. And do it every year on Sept. the 11th.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I think its fine, burn it, *fire in the hole!* burn hundreds of them, even better.
2. islam needs to get over itself, its a big world, and they can't murder everyone can they?
3. They are so busy killing each other, *aren't they like over booked and all?* blowing up themselves to kill each others sects.
4. I hear a lot of critics claiming its doing this to our men in war, etc. thats a cop out, our men shouldn't of ever been in harms way, the military leaders wanted to get in there amongst these crazy people, and now look whats happenning!
5. Should of just bombed the fuck out of them.
6. Would of saved countless American lives.
7. Link and Sample:
Fla. pastor: Burning Quran is 'direction God wants us to go' - USATODAY.com

""God is leading us right up to the moment," he said. "It's no different than Abraham and his son. God didn't tell him, 'Go right up to the point where you might sacrifice him.' He wanted him to be fully committed. We're prepared to do what we're called to do."

Jones said he has received more than 100 death threats and has started wearing a .40-caliber pistol strapped to his hip since announcing his plan to burn the book Muslims consider the word of God and insist be treated with the utmost respect. The 58-year-old minister proclaimed in July that he would stage "International Burn-a-Quran Day."

8. Lead on, we need more *Men of God* like this man.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Burning any book is bad.

Sorry about that
1.burning books is evil
2. It is also stupid
3. I don't do evil
4. Since I am responding to this post, I have tons of time for stupid, but in reality, I don't.
5.get a life.

regards
!sir James of Texas

Forum List

Back