Burlesconi's sex parties.

So if she were ten years younger and male it'd be okay?

The issue isn't so much about the gender and age difference. I mean that 50+ year gulf is pretty gross, and is some epic gold-digging, but it's a red herring here.

The real issue is this 17yo was allegedly having sex for cash with the Prime Minister, and is another in a very long list of other allegations. Regardless of the moral views of prostitution and the age of consent, what he allegedly did is illegal. I can't blame Italians for having had it with this guy. If all these allegations that have accumulated over the years are true, he's a textbook case of political cronyism and corruption.
So they don't give a damn about this so much as they've been waiting for an excuse to get rid of him?

I think for the most part yes. Obviously there's people (probably older Catholics) who see his bunga bungas as completely immoral and want him out for that reason.

But from what I've read about this, for most of the people this allegation is just the proverbial final straw on the underage hooker's back. They're pissed for good reason, he's shown once again that he thinks he's above the law.

But this guy is a political feline and is probably on only his fifth or sixth life now.

The issue isn't so much about the gender and age difference. I mean that 50+ year gulf is pretty gross, and is some epic gold-digging, but it's a red herring here.

The real issue is this 17yo was allegedly having sex for cash with the Prime Minister, and is another in a very long list of other allegations. Regardless of the moral views of prostitution and the age of consent, what he allegedly did is illegal. I can't blame Italians for having had it with this guy. If all these allegations that have accumulated over the years are true, he's a textbook case of political cronyism and corruption.
So they don't give a damn about this so much as they've been waiting for an excuse to get rid of him?

I think for the most part yes. Obviously there's people (probably older Catholics) who see his bunga bungas as completely immoral and want him out for that reason.

But from what I've read about this, for most of the people this allegation is just the proverbial final straw on the underage hooker's back. They're pissed for good reason, he's shown once again that he thinks he's above the law.

But this guy is a political feline and is probably on only his fifth or sixth life now.

yeah, maybe he can create a new law, which grants berlusconi full immunity from everything forevah!

Forum List

Back