CDZ Burkini ban overturned

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... Kokomo said that we shouldn't be surprised when Islamists "fight back" (indulge in terrorism) in "the only way they can" (murdering innocent people) which both justifies and legitimizes such murder. He also stated most illogically that the murders were somehow justified because of U.S. actions in WW2 that didn't not involve Muslims at all.
No. He didn't say that. All of the sensationalist crap are your words, not his.

MOD EDIT - Someone forgot they were in CDZ :nono: GLASNOST

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm basing my observations on the French being snobbish to foreigners on many folks who have traveled to France and experienced that.
Lol and wow. And 'the Amercans' are ignorant obese loudmouths - because lots of people say so.
There's generally a kernel of truth in those platitudes. Even in yours.
But it is quite bizarre to use them as an excuse for slaughter and mayhem. Congrats. It's the first time I've seen someone suggest that alleged snobbery justifies terrorism.
Maybe you should inform the French anti-terror squad, they are not aware of this.
I shouldn't think you'd find it bizarre if you kept up at all with the coverage of the Paris attacks. It has been pointed to as a contributing factor that allowed the ISIS terrorists to recruit in France and Belgium. It is not an excuse, but a lesson to be learned.
If snobbishness leads Muslims to join a terrorist organisation that dissolves people in vats of acid, cuts children in half with chainsaws, rapes and enslaves children, amputates the limbs of children and inspires terrorism worldwide etc etc etc, then such people don't deserve to live in Western society, so thanks for pointing that out.
It is Utterly incredible that you believe allegedly snobbish French people are culpable here. Congrats - you have supplied the board with what is probably the most disgusting example of apologia yet seen - snobbery as an excuse for joining Isis and for slaughtering innocent men, women and children - and it is every bit as appalling as saying someone deserved to be raped for wearing a short skirt. SMH.

and obesity. Don't forget obesity as justifying such behavior.

The notion of cause and effect simply escapes some people, especially where a rigid ideology is involved. The rationalization of mass murder is now so much part and parcel of a certain portion of the left as to preclude the very notion.

The mass murder of innocent people is a political tool employed by Islamists to further their agenda, and that agenda involves spreading their totalitarian ideology until it is all that exists. Blaming the victims as these posters are doing makes murder look like some justifiable course of action, and completely removes the responsibility for such barbaric behavior from the barbarians.

If you had told me back in the 1960s that in 50 years there would be people in the west actually justifying this crap, I would have thought you were crazy.

I shouldn't think you'd find it bizarre if you kept up at all with the coverage of the Paris attacks. It has been pointed to as a contributing factor that allowed the ISIS terrorists to recruit in France and Belgium. It is not an excuse, but a lesson to be learned.
If snobbishness leads Muslims to join a terrorist organisation that dissolves people in vats of acid, cuts children in half with chainsaws, rapes and enslaves children, amputates the limbs of children and inspires terrorism worldwide etc etc etc, then such people don't deserve to live in Western society, so thanks for pointing that out.
It is Utterly incredible that you believe allegedly snobbish French people are culpable here. Congrats - you have supplied the board with what is probably the most disgusting example of apologia yet seen - snobbery as an excuse for joining Isis and for slaughtering innocent men, women and children - and it is every bit as appalling as saying someone deserved to be raped for wearing a short skirt. SMH.

Wewe? You dont mind humoring us with some kind of hard evidence, since all I see in your post is MSM koolaid.[/QUOTE]
Ask OldLady, she said snobbishness causes terrorism and causes Muslims to join Isis.

Lol and wow. And 'the Amercans' are ignorant obese loudmouths - because lots of people say so.
There's generally a kernel of truth in those platitudes. Even in yours.
But it is quite bizarre to use them as an excuse for slaughter and mayhem. Congrats. It's the first time I've seen someone suggest that alleged snobbery justifies terrorism.
Maybe you should inform the French anti-terror squad, they are not aware of this.
If you were plopped into the middle of a Muslim country, alone, you would figure out the rudiments of the language and what was socially acceptable from going to the market for your groceries and of necessity interacting with your Muslim neighbors on a daily basis. UNLESS you were plopped into the middle of a Muslim country with a large American neighborhood with its own shops and American TV news and newspapers available, and then you might not bother with the culture of the country supporting you. If you were treated like a second class citizen and couldn't make friends or find a decent job in the Muslim society because you were American and didn't want to wear a burka or convert to Islam, you probably wouldn't have a very good attitude toward the Muslim society generally.
That generally hostile attitude among marginalized groups makes it easier to get some people to join a cause that seems to champion their way of life, give them power. It's actually a fairly simple concept to understand and it happens all over the world, with all different types of people.
Most people reading this thread wouldn't need something this basic explained to them. I apologize, folks, for what probably seems pretty elementary.
And yet, what you actually said before changing your story was, why haven't people realised yet that the French ARE SNOBS and it is their snobbery that is responsible for the terrorism perpetrated against them, and the reason French Muslims and Belgian Muslims join a terrorist organisation called Isis.
And incidentally, most European Muslim terrorists have not come from impoverished backgrounds and they have not slaughtered and maimed innocent people in the name of fighting snobbery. This also apples to most islamic terrorists worldwide.
And no, if I lived in a country where I was treated unfairly, or in which people were 'snobbish', I would not even consider resorting to terrorism and mass murder, killing innocent men, women, children and babies, and I would not even consider joining a terrorist organisation that rapes, enslaves and murders children, EVER. There are impoverished people all over the world who agree with me.

The notion of cause and effect simply escapes some people, especially where a rigid ideology is involved. The rationalization of mass murder is now so much part and parcel of a certain portion of the left as to preclude the very notion.

The mass murder of innocent people is a political tool employed by Islamists to further their agenda, and that agenda involves spreading their totalitarian ideology until it is all that exists. Blaming the victims as these posters are doing makes murder look like some justifiable course of action, and completely removes the responsibility for such barbaric behavior from the barbarians.

If you had told me back in the 1960s that in 50 years there would be people in the west actually justifying this crap, I would have thought you were crazy.

They just like their flavor of totalitarian ideology better than your version. No law against that.

Yes cause and effect truly has escaped you that is why you are blaming the victims of UKofA imperialist hegemony who have murdered 2 million islamists in the name of stealing their oil, but you did not bother to consider that, since pushing puppy chow propaganda is clearly more important.

And no, if I lived in a country where I was treated unfairly, or in which people were 'snobbish', I would not even consider resorting to terrorism and mass murder, killing innocent men, women, children and babies, and I would not even consider joining a terrorist organisation that rapes, enslaves and murders children, EVER. There are impoverished people all over the world who agree with me.

yeh ok but everyone has a limit, and you would if you were indigenous and the abuse was overwhelming.

Mod Note:

This thread is closed because it's now a poor example of what a CDZone thread SHOULD be.. The original topic VANISHED. Which means that every post in at least the last 4 pages is illegal.

There is also a lot of SERIOUS personal abuse and flaming going on...

Let me remind everyone. The CDZ is HIGHLY moderated. Know the rules. Check the forum before you hit "reply".
There is also a 3 strike rule for the CDZ that we DO USE. If you get 3 Warnings in the CDZ --- we close that door to you. Don't do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back