Burkas, how do you react?

They who wear it are in a lifestyle to which you are not invited.

Respect it.

Yo, then maybe they should stay in their Country of origin?

"GTP"
View attachment 51993

But their country of origin is hell on earth. Add to that the motivation by their religious leaders to go to infidel countries to breed, and you have what you have today, which is mass immigration.

Just think, they wish to turn the world into what they are fleeing from.

Crazy, eh?

i am modest....i could easily do a burka without the hood thing....i dont want my vision blocked...and i would bling it out and make it a lighter material....i would go with red ....with gold threads....but i could rock it....and it would save the trouble of deciding what to wear or not wear daily

Respect it.

Why should I respect what is a sign of a man owning a woman?

Why should we respect any oppression of women that makes them second class citizens to their men?

Should se also respect how the Qur'an teaches Muslim men just how to beat their women?

Regards
DL

Respect it.

Why should we respect any oppression of women that makes them second class citizens to their men?

Should se also respect how the Qur'an teaches Muslim men just how to beat their women?

Regards DL
You are a Gnostic thus not due any respect or explanation.

Respect it.

Regards DL

Which of course means that you have no decent argument or answer to my question.

You must be a Christian. You are as hypocritical as they are.

Regards
DL

Respect it.

Regards DL
Which of course means that you have no decent argument or answer to my question. You must be a Christian. You are as hypocritical as they are. Regards
DL
You are in the category of the stoner, the retard, the far right Christian evangelical, or a Jewish extremist, or an Islamic jihadist. You are a Gnostic, a self fulfilling fact.

Respect it.

Regards DL
Which of course means that you have no decent argument or answer to my question. You must be a Christian. You are as hypocritical as they are. Regards
DL
You are in the category of the stoner, the retard, the far right Christian evangelical, or a Jewish extremist, or an Islamic jihadist. You are a Gnostic, a self fulfilling fact.

My my.

I don't know exactly what you are but you sere hate a lot of groups.

Nice religious attitude.

Regards
DL

Respect it.

Regards DL
DL
My my. I don't know exactly what you are but you sere hate a lot of groups. Nice religious attitude. RegardsDL
You might hate, I don't. Gnostics will say whatever whenever however to move along their cause. Can't have much of an open dialogue with a gnostic. You are proving it here.

Violently. Jk

I've seen them around. No a big deal. If they want to wear it let them. I don't think id look good in it myself.

Violently. Jk

I've seen them around. No a big deal. If they want to wear it let them. I don't think id look good in it myself.
They wear them because they don't like to bathe or wash their hair. Well, that and they're ugly.

Forum List

Back