Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
The way suing works in this country, he could probably sue the shit out of the publishers. I bet the lawyers are already blowing up his/her phone

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” Sen. Greg Ball said.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

liberals must be so happy
Watch gun grabbing nutters will rationalize this by saying the home owner had it planed this way, he sit it up to make the papers look bad.
If I was the home owner I'd be picking out my new office in the building of that paper I just became owner of.

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

Burglars Hit Home of Gun Owner ID’d by Newspaper | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Obviously, this means that gun ownership is not a deterence to crime. Am I right??

Obviously, this means that gun ownership is not a deterence to crime. Am I right??

are you?

You are. And all those threads that spawned when the paper published that list said that it put the non-gun owners in jeopardy.

... How's that theory working out?

Gee whiz, you guys told us burgulars would not want to enter the homes of armed citizens. Is that not true anymore?

You guys are fucking idiots.

Last edited:

You are. And all those threads that spawned when the paper published that list said that it put the non-gun owners in jeopardy.

... How's that theory working out?

too early tell. i'm not surprised you're happy about this.

Gee whiz, you guys told us burgulars would not want to enter the homes of armed citizens. Is that not true anymore?

You guys are fucking idiots.

"you guys"? did i say any such thing?

The way suing works in this country, he could probably sue the shit out of the publishers. I bet the lawyers are already blowing up his/her phone

sue them for what? unfortunately, they acted within the law.

I could break into your house, hurt myself, then sue you, and win. That is the directioon we are going. Unfortunate, yes. Unrealistic, no

The nanny state has passed laws that make it illegal for lawyers to solicit clients by phone. I would suppose there are exceptions for pro bono work.

I could break into your house, hurt myself, then sue you, and win. That is the directioon we are going. Unfortunate, yes. Unrealistic, no

Only if you hurt yourself in a booby trap. Things like mine fields and hidden traps are generally not legal for homeowners to employ. Dogs and guns are OK though.

Only if you hurt yourself in a booby trap. Things like mine fields and hidden traps are generally not legal for homeowners to employ. Dogs and guns are OK though.

what is your point?

Dont you think that freedom of the press comes with responsiblities and should have liabilities if they cause great harm.
Whatever the papers goal was to print publically the location of hundreds of firearms..if this article is true then the people that said criminals would do just that, target homes to steal the guns were right.

Err.. not even close...when you give criminals the exact location where guns are...you give them the opportunity to go right their targets location and case their movements and wait till they know they arent home...there is no reason to fear there is no unknown there is no risks...totally different ball game...Its like hanging a banner on your lawn...I HAVE LOTS OF GUNS and NO ONE WILL BE HOME ALL DAY TUESDAY NO APPT NEEDED.

Forum List

Back