Burglar vs. Border Jumper

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Consider the case of a burglar who enters your house while you are not at home and steals your hi-tech television set and takes it home for his own use.

What is society to do?

I submit that society's reaction could cover a spectrum of reactions, more or less as follows.

(1) Punishment: Catch him, take back the television, then send him to prison for a while.

(2) Forgiveness: Take back the television. Note that this is not "punishment." It is merely putting the burglar back in the same position he in was before he broke the law.

(3) Kindness: Let him keep the television.

(4) Insanity: Let him keep the television, and give him a lifetime parts & service warranty.

Now consider a person who has broken the laws of the United States by entering the country illegally and remaining here. Consider the options.

(1) Punishment: Put him in prison for a time, then deport him back to the country from which he came.

(2) Forgiveness: Send him back to the country from which he came. Note that this is not "punishment." It is merely putting him back into the same position he was in before he broke the law.

(3) Kindness: Allow him to remain, legally.

(4) Insanity: Give him a "path to citizenship."

Donald Trump is being excoriated and called a "racist" for suggesting that, as a matter of policy we should adopt #2.

WTF? Does breaking our laws and violating our national sovereignty mean nothing?

So...... we are all the decedents of burglars?

you believe everyone came here illegally?

:disagree:

We are all the descendants of some people who came because others allowed them to. Some of us are also the descendants of those who settled where the locals were hostile. This idea that it was more justified because some fucking eugenists hadn't passed some legislation that disallowed it is semantic drivel.

We are all the descendants of some people who came because others allowed them to. Some of us are also the descendants of those who settled where the locals were hostile. This idea that it was more justified because some fucking eugenists hadn't passed some legislation that disallowed it is semantic drivel.

This idea that it was more justified because some fucking eugenists hadn't passed some legislation that disallowed it is semantic drivel.

:bsflag:

When your home is broken into and shit is happening in your neighborhood you do not move to another neighborhood but stay and make your home and neighbor safer. Illegal aliens need to stay home and make their homeland safe for all. Making it a safe place for the future people. I would never leave my country just because the economy was bad, etc. You stay and you fight for freedom and a better life for all. That is what a valuable human being would do. When the going gets rough sissys get going. I do not want those kind of people in my country or my neighborhood.

When your home is broken into and shit is happening in your neighborhood you do not move to another neighborhood but stay and make your home and neighbor safer. Illegal aliens need to stay home and make their homeland safe for all. Making it a safe place for the future people. I would never leave my country just because the economy was bad, etc. You stay and you fight for freedom and a better life for all. That is what a valuable human being would do. When the going gets rough sissys get going. I do not want those kind of people in my country or my neighborhood.
exactly..they are traitors to their own country and cowards...it's easier to go north and sneak into the welfare state than to stay and fight for their own country....they have no allegiance or loyalty to the u.s...they don't even have any for their OWN country...

deport.all.illegals.

When there is no immigration laws there cannot be a question of legality. Public property is for public use. There were no laws regarding immigration when the nation was invaded and occupied. Natives did not believe the land should be owned.

and since the 1800s, there HAVE been laws, and the people sneaking into the country NOW are in violation of those laws.

When there is no immigration laws there cannot be a question of legality. Public property is for public use. There were no laws regarding immigration when the nation was invaded and occupied. Natives did not believe the land should be owned.

Nor, even if they wanted to prevent the coming invasion from Europe, they didn't have the means to do so. As a result, their societies were wiped out to make way for a completely new nation , and a completely new society.

Do we really want to allow the same thing to happen to us, and our society?

Nor, even if they wanted to prevent the coming invasion from Europe, they didn't have the means to do so. As a result, their societies were wiped out to make way for a completely new nation , and a completely new society.

Change is inevitable. For better or worse. Like or not.

Change is inevitable. For better or worse. Like or not.

Yes, change is inevitable, with that I agree. That is why the American people waking up are going to change it, real quick!

They have no allegiance or loyalty to the u.s...they don't even have any for their OWN country...
I have absolutely no "allegiance" or loyalty to the US.... at least, not to its people or its government... and I was born and raised in the US and have been a citizen here all my life.​

Saying you would never leave your country because of economy, stand and fight for freedom for better life.
Yes that is true if you live as an example here in US or other countries like part of Europe. Where you have a chance to improve your life.
Have you travel to third work countries? Where you do not even have a stick to fight for your freedom. I know you have a family but if you do not have any means how to feed your kids, no education, just a shack, not even a toilet. What kind of fighting are you talking about? Like begging on the streets, go to waste dump looking for food, back alley of restaurants? If you are in this situation, What are you going to do?
However I do support securing our borders at any way we can. By air, land and sea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back