Burgers Fries Pizza

ate a whole fucking pizza by myself. (I’m not sure whether this is a boast or a cry for help...)

D08JY8wXQAEZbyf.jpg

my friends says to me: "i love New York, they have the best PIZZA!"...how can pizza be better at one location more than another?!

"Would you like that burger with or without beef? Burger King has introduced a Whopper sandwich filled with a vegetarian patty

The Impossible Whopper “is the biggest validation — and expansion opportunity — for a young industry that is looking to mimic and replace meat with plant-based alternatives,” writes our business reporter Nathaniel Popper. This creates an interesting alliance between Burger King, which promotes its devotion to beef on every Whopper wrapper, and a start-up that’s committed to getting people to stop eating beef. "

Happy National Grilled Cheese Day! i know how to make the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich!

from the NYT:

STephen Curry is a self-professed popcorn addict, so much so that he ranked the popcorn at all 29 NBA arenas and shared his results with The New York Times. “He’s a popcorn snob,” said Stephen’s @Warriors teammate @KlayThompson. Stephen tries to eat #popcornbefore every game — especially when he’s on the road — and sometimes goes to lengths to get a bag if it’s not delivered to the locker room. He considers the ritual an essential part of his game-night experience. “If it’s really good, I’m eating it before the game, at halftime and after,” he said. Stephen ranked @NBA popcorn for us based on 5 factors: freshness, saltiness, crunchiness, butter and presentation. The winner? The popcorn at the @DallasMavs’s home, the American Airline Center, with a near-perfect score of 24

McDonald's workers across the country are fighting back against rampant sexual harassment and are filing 20 new complaints against the company.
Tell McDonald's to STOP SEXUAL HARASSMENT: MeTooMcDonalds dot org

"
I stand with McDonald’s workers who are on strike across the country today. McDonald's is not a poor company. They can afford to pay all of their workers a living wage of at least $15 an hour." - Crazy Bernie

"Every worker in the United States ought to have a living wage. Don't believe it when you hear that higher wages hurt the economy. In Seattle, we have a $15 minimum wage and we still sell a heck of a lot of burgers" - 2020 Candidate Wacky Jay Inslee

Forum List

Back