Burger King's new Sandwhich!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3133743&nav=0RdEXzBn

MIAMI (AP)_A new Burger King breakfast sandwich is enormous in more ways than one.

It's actually called the Enormous Omelet Sandwich, and at 730 calories and 47 grams of fat, it's heftier than a Whopper. The sandwich is topped with two eggs, sausage, three strips of bacon and two slices of melted American cheese.

Burger King says healthier choices are available, but surveys showed that customers want bigger sandwiches.

The sandwich is one of two new breakfast offerings Burger King introduced today. The other is the Western Omelet Croissanwich, with 320 calories and 17 grams of fat.

-Cp said:
http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3133743&nav=0RdEXzBn

MIAMI (AP)_A new Burger King breakfast sandwich is enormous in more ways than one.

It's actually called the Enormous Omelet Sandwich, and at 730 calories and 47 grams of fat, it's heftier than a Whopper. The sandwich is topped with two eggs, sausage, three strips of bacon and two slices of melted American cheese.

Burger King says healthier choices are available, but surveys showed that customers want bigger sandwiches.

The sandwich is one of two new breakfast offerings Burger King introduced today. The other is the Western Omelet Croissanwich, with 320 calories and 17 grams of fat.

Nix the bread, and it's perfectly Atkins suitable - the only way it could get more perfect is if you swapped out the american cheese for cheddar. :)

I wonder if you order a meal - it it'll come w/ a defibulator kit?

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
I don't understand how anyone could eat that at 9 in the morning.

16895390.gif

Zhukov said:

16895390.gif

I would eat that, minus bread, at 6am. It's a good thing eating "fat" doesn't make one "fat" :D

They should sell it bun-less and stamp it with an Atkins Approved logo!

Zhukov said:

16895390.gif

The news report I saw interviewed some nutritionists about this, and they said it'd take about 5 hours or so to completely digest it which means you'd burn so much energy doing that, that'd you be tired all morning long.. lol

gop_jeff said:
I avoid BK and McD's. For burgers, I prefer Wendy's.

I'm a Jack in the Box man myself. As far as breakfast, McDonalds breakfast burritos arn't bad, but I'd rather go to a cafe or some plce like Denny's.

-Cp said:
The news report I saw interviewed some nutritionists about this, and they said it'd take about 5 hours or so to completely digest it which means you'd burn so much energy doing that, that'd you be tired all morning long.. lol

I believe it. That's why people who live off eating at fast food places feel like crap all the time. I should know, when I was delivery driving that's basically what I had to do. Saw a guy on a local show who said I was eating about three days worth of crap in one day. Changed my diet on the spot, no matter how inconvienient it was.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I'm a Jack in the Box man myself. As far as breakfast, McDonalds breakfast burritos arn't bad, but I'd rather go to a cafe or some plce like Denny's.

Way back when I worked at McD's when there was an E. Coli issue in Washington at Jack in the Box where 9 people had died. (The E. Coli issue happened after the whole Kangaroo Meat thing that closed their stores in CO.)

Well at McD's there are those signs that say:

Our last _____ % of our customers (they add a number in the blank)
were satisfied, but that's not good enough;
our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

Well we worked on it after closing until the sign then said:

Our last 0% of our customers have died,
but that's not good enough;
our goal is to kill more people than Jack in the Box.

Forum List

Back